A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antennapop
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
North West CB Radio
- North West CB Radio is a page with radio modificationsís, Local Portlandís Traffic info, Trucker things like CB slang, DX info and a forum. Also we host The Saturday Night Stomp Fest in the Portland area. Results are posted weekly.
Texas QSO party
- The Texas QSO party is sponsored each year by the Northwest Amateur Radio Society to encourage contacts between Texas amateur radio operators and amateur radio operators throughout the world.
Tricity ARC in SE Connecticut
- The Tri-City ARC was formed by amateurs in the New London, Norwich and Westerly areas (hence Tri-City) desirous of forming an association of local amateurs with the purpose of furthering better cooperation among amateurs
The Society of Midwest Contesters
- TheSociety of Midwest Contesters formed early in 1985 with the goal of uniting Midwest contesters into a competitive group and to further the idea of radiosporting in the Midwest.
W5NC Northwest Amateur Radio Society
- The Northwest Amateur Radio Society serves amateur radio operators in the suburban FM 1960 area NW of Houston, Tx. NARS is active in community and public service events.
- This program shows a polar-projection map of the northern part of Region 2 (Western hemisphere) with the patterns of all AM radio stations in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Cuba, on a specified frequency, with the map centered on a user-specified "home" location.