160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennaspop
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
- Manufacturer of single band and multiband transceiver bandpass filters for HF. High pass filters, two radoi headphones mix and switch, 6 meter portable antenna, antenna remote switching and steering.
NAVSTAR GPS Timing Operations
- NAVSTAR GPS Timing Operations, USNO GPS Data & Information Files Global Positioning System Overview Current GPS Constellation, GPS Time Transfer Operations, GPS & Glonass Satellite Visibility
- A good starting point to setup an Amateur Radio Satellite receiving system.
- The general Catalogue of Publications contains all current publications,except the Standards currently in force, which can be found in the separate List of ITU-T Recommendations and List of ITU-R Recommendations.
- Discount CB & Accessory Distributor. Top Brands such as Cobra, Uniden, Midland, Galaxy, Solarcon, Bandit, Pyramid, Wilson, Superstar, Palomar, Nortstar, President, Dosy, Paradynamics, K40, Nemarc, Road Noise, Astatic, Turner, Telex. Best Prices and exceptional service. 21 Years serving the Communication Trade.
- DX Monitor is a standalone Win 95/98/NT program which monitors the DX announcements available on the internet at DX Summit and presents the information in a sortable grid format and on a map centered on your location.
Dmorse & WDmorsepop
- DMORSE freeware teaches Morse Code in simple steps. It is useful both for those starting to learn morse and for those who wish to increase their speed. Dos and Windows versions available.
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.