Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
An Unusual Magnetic Antenna
- This article by OK1FOU describes how to build a relatively small loop antenna which can be placed for instance at the balcony. It is especially suitable for a two band antenna covering two adjacent amateur radio bands (10/14 MHz, 14/18, etc.)
The G3BGR Magnetic Loop
- This ia a home built Magnetic loop antenna which was used by G3BGR, indoors on 7,10 and 14Mhz. The basic idea was in Radcom 1986
Multi Band Antenna Traps
- These devices are called Traps, but they are actually more like frequency sensitive switches. They are parallel resonant, high Q, tuned circuits which provide a very high impedance at their frequency of resonance.
The Great Lakes DX / Contest Club
- The Great Lakes DX / Contest Club is located in the central part of Michigan near the city of Lansing which is the state capitol.
The club's main purpose is to support and encourage the DX aspect of the amateur radio hobby.
The Shasta Cascade Ham Radio Club
- SCARS is an organization of amateur radio operators in the Shasta-Cascade region of northern California (which includes the counties of Butte, Lassen, Modoc, Plumas, Shasta, Siskiyou, Tehama and Trinity).
Tri-County Amateur Radio Association
- An amateur radio association (club), a service organization, located in laverne, ca, usa which meets the second (2nd) wednesday of each month. non-members are encouraged to attend. the monthly newsletter is called the qrm. training and testing help available.
W1AF - Harvard Wireless Club
- Harvard wireless club, harvard's amateur radio or ham radio club. founded in 1909. welcome to harvard affiliates, alumni, prospective students, and their parents, as well recent contacts. information about club getting started radio. confirming contacts qsl. flea market. history.
Star Cards - Ham Radio QSL Cards
- Custom QSL Cards are printed with the same quality as other STAR CARDS products.
They are printed on a 14 pt. card stock using process color and a protective ultra-gloss UV coating on the front, and one ink color on the back.