- This website offers a starting point for people looking for a QTH for a: DXpedition, Contest Expedition, or IOTA Expedition
The information contained in these pages has been collected from hams who have recently operated from these locations.
- everything RF is a web portal for RF & Microwave Engineers providing News, Design Articles, Information on new products and a component search engine which helps you find the RF & Microwave Components that are right for you.
Introduction to Radio Astronomy
- Starting point for some basic facts about radio astronomy, what radio astronomers do, how radio telescopes work, and the kinds of research done with radio telescopes.
ATNF - Australia Telescope National Facility
- Operates the Australia Telescope, a set of radio telescopes in New South Wales. These telescopes are used, individually or together, to study objects in the Universe ranging from the remains of dead stars to entire galaxies.
Jodrell Bank - Nuffield Radio Astronomy Laboratories (NRAL)
- NRAL at Jodrell Bank are a part of the University of Manchester's Department of Physics and Astronomy. The Laboratories are home to the Lovell Telescope and the MERLIN & VLBI National Facility which is operated by the University on behalf of PPARC.
UK Repeater Management Committee
- Committee of the Radio Society of Great Britain responsible for the management of repeaters on the various frequency bands on which repeaters are permitted to operate.
Radio DX Center
- French distributor for Palstar, Nagoya, Emotator, Belden, Vimer, RM, Batteries compatible, RF connectors... dealer for Kenwood, Alinco, Icom, President, Sirio, Syncron, Midland... Manufacturer for I.T.A. Antennas
DXCluster for iPhone
- DXCluster let you know in real time who is on the frequencies and where it was listened the last time.
It let you create filters to only see which frequency/CQ Zone/ITU Zone and/or Country and after that you can have an alarm corresponding to a specific Zone or a specific country that raise a popup