Search Results for "wi fi antenna"343 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 10 Meters EH Antenna
- PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna for 10 meters band, by lloyd butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 30871 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 28973 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.66 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 27096 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 15752 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 8946 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6502 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Construction Practices
- The construction of light weight structures that support wire antennas requires some definite insight into the behavior of the materials
[ Hits: 1747 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas Keith WB2VUO, explains difficulties on gaining antennas efficiency on lower bands with mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 7421 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- MOXON Antenna Project
- The MOXON antenna can provide radio amateurs with an excellent antenna system that is easy to homebrew and usually does not require any adjustment if made according to the dimensions specified by its designer. A typical MOXON rectangle can be built in a few hours, using X type of spreaders arrangement as discussed on this web site.
[ Hits: 3917 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- 6 Meter Moxom
- Download a 6 meter moxon antenna, drawings, photos, plots by Allen Baker KG4JJH, (10 Mb!)
[ Hits: 3434 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- A Magnetic Loop antenna for 7-21 mhz
- If you find external wire antennas obtrusive for amateur radio or short wave listening, then this is the antenna for you, is just 1 meter diameter
[ Hits: 3246 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 39683 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19179 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.96 ]
- Loop-Uda-Yagi for 2.4 Ghz
- Information on wifi antenna
[ Hits: 4600 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Yahoo! Groups : eh-antenna
- This group has been created to promote discussion relating to the EH Antenna. There should be many with experience with the EH Antenna, so don't be shy about asking questions on construction and efficiency.
[ Hits: 1852 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Yahoo! Groups : VHF_UHF_homebrew
- Vhf and UHF homebrewers of hardware and antennas. Find help, idea, or someone with
just the same interest as you.
[ Hits: 535 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1830 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2568 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Alpha Delta Communications
- Manufacturers and distributors of coaxial surge protectors, coaxial switches, HF fixed wire antennas
[ Hits: 2663 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39550 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- Blue's radio stuff
- Site for radio, antenna, and scanner sales. There is also some useful information about mods and mic wiring.
[ Hits: 2712 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- AC6LA MoxGen
- MoxGen will show you the dimensions and generate an antenna model file for a 50 ohm Moxon Rectangle antenna, given the design frequency and wire size
[ Hits: 4260 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but want to model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinent to the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
[ Hits: 1684 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Ferrite on Reducing RFI
- Using ferrite to reduce radio frequency interference with your PC monitor or antennas with your receivers or transceivers.
[ Hits: 1973 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4412 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
wi fi antenna
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna 462 mhz antenna dk3 antenna gps antenna 433 mhz antenna 300 ohm antenna antenna 70 mhz antenna sdr antenna 4 eye antenna k5 antenna hf antenna end-fed antenna cb antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links