Search Results for "wi fi antenna"338 links - and 1 categories
- The Field Day Special Antenna
- Antenna that's simple,
inexpensive lightwiight and easy to install
[ Hits: 3037 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Line Launcher
- The line launcher is a handy tool which is a must-have for anyone who uses wire antennas. It provides an easy way to mount the end of a wire antenna up into a tree. It basically consists of a fishing reel mounted to a slingshot, which is a tried & true design.
[ Hits: 1147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W7AV 40 Meter Half Square
- These antennas offer big gun DX performance on the low bands, yet they are surprisingly simple to build. Try one- you will like it!
[ Hits: 3280 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10160 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- Bazooka antennas compared to dipoles
- Article and comparison between bazooka antennas and dipole, taking care of effieciency and bandwidth
[ Hits: 5367 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3065 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- De EH DipooleAntenne
- EH Antennas, and some PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna, Calculate eh, 20 40 80 meters bands
[ Hits: 1838 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 300 Ohm Twin-Lead J-Pole
- popular 2-meter emergency antenna that can be found
all over the internet and in antenna books.
[ Hits: 8331 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 8588 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- HF Mobile Antenna HB9ABX
- Most efficient hf mobile antenna, This mobile antenna is designed for all HF bands from 10 to 80 meters an proved to be very efficient in my travels in South America on 15 and 20m for contacts to Europe and within South America.
[ Hits: 4919 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
[ Hits: 13697 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3344 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Receiving Antenna Design
- Learn basic theory on antennas, and notes on homebrewing efficient shortwave antennas
[ Hits: 2948 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
[ Hits: 674 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 70126 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- Wifi Antenna Tests
- Comparison Test of Marska wlan-antennas
[ Hits: 6281 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 9081 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Building Helical Antennas - Seattle Wireless
- Photos and comments on building an helical antenna for wifi
[ Hits: 25763 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- WK8L's ATV Page
- Includes links and documentation on wifi antennas, 2.4 GHz Coffee Can Feed Antennas
[ Hits: 3384 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4655 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 43.33 Km LOS with USB WiFi stick
- Simple USB 802.11b WiFi adapter with original antenna used for this 27 miles long-range wifi connection test by adam 9A4QV.
[ Hits: 48927 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 5.52 ]
- Wifi: Building Yagi Antennas
- Example and resources of 2.4 Ghz yagi antenna plans
[ Hits: 12659 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Installing Wire Antennas
- Before selecting an antenna system, you must first find a place to put it. A selection of techniques to setup antennas upon trees using pulleys or other tools
[ Hits: 1916 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio products, Antenna Switches, Receiver Preamplifiers, Preamps
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7473 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
wi fi antenna
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna cbs antenna what is an antenna lz antenna end-fed antenna tri ban antenna zig zag antenna 70 mhz antenna eh antenna ewe antenna w antenna need of antenna hf antenna cb antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links