- The line launcher is a handy tool which is a must-have for anyone who uses wire antennas. It provides an easy way to mount the end of a wire antenna up into a tree. It basically consists of a fishing reel mounted to a slingshot, which is a tried & true design.
W7AV 40 Meter Half Square
- These antennas offer big gun DX performance on the low bands, yet they are surprisingly simple to build. Try one- you will like it!
[ Hits: 3101 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
A 5 band log periodic dipole arrayupdated
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
HF Mobile Antenna HB9ABX
- Most efficient hf mobile antenna, This mobile antenna is designed for all HF bands from 10 to 80 meters an proved to be very efficient in my travels in South America on 15 and 20m for contacts to Europe and within South America.
A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
802.11b Homebrew WiFiAntenna Shootoutpop
- Guide to homebrew your wifiantenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
WK8L's ATV Page
- Includes links and documentation on wifiantennas, 2.4 GHz Coffee Can Feed Antennas
[ Hits: 3310 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.