Search Results for "wi fi antenna"336 links - and 1 categories
- C pole antenna by W5USJ
- A sample implementation of the C-Pole antenna for the 14 Mhz without making use of the pole.
[ Hits: 3274 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5710 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 2941 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2699 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
[ Hits: 2575 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6422 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 1902 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 7304 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Definition of Collinear antenna array
- Wikipedia page about collinear antenna arrays
[ Hits: 3523 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Helical/helix antenna 2.4 GHz HOWTO
- Helical/helix antenna cookbook recipe for 2.4 GHz wavelans and/or WiFi applications
[ Hits: 6626 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Conductors for HF Antennas
- Putting up an antenna for the low bands? What kind of wire will you use? This analysis may change your plans.
[ Hits: 1865 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Skywire Loop Antenna
- Also known as W0MHS Loop Skywire or Full Wave Loop Antenna, here you can find N1SU interesting observations on this antennas.
[ Hits: 3943 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 3752 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Verticals. Ground systems and some history
- Article gives a good overview of the basics and reflects the accepted wisdom from BC antenna work.
[ Hits: 1202 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Les antennes: antenna theory
- A basic antenna theory with final quiz in french
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the “wingspan” of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 1863 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Building the WiFi parabolic antenna
- Building a Bell ExpressVu satellite dish with a waveguide coffee can cantenna feed, and a Netgear USB Rangemax wifi card (WPN111).
[ Hits: 13183 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- CD Case WI-FI antenna
- A bi-quad antenna for wireless 2.4 Ghz made using a cd case
[ Hits: 13298 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- Selecting a WiFi antenna
- What is the best WiFi antenna for me?
Looking for a range extender antenna for your WiFi system. This article will help in choosing the correct antenna for your system
[ Hits: 5392 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 1861 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- P3A - Russian contest team
- On this page you will find information about previous, current and future operations of our contest team, different articles, links and info about contesting, DXing, contests calendar, propagation, antennas, equipment, awards, and much more.
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HB9FX Internet Remote Base JN37XH Hochwacht Zofingen Switzerland
- Tune and / or listen between 10kHz - 10GHz to professional Online-Receivers as Rhode & Schwarz EK070 or AEG E1900/3, Amateur-Radio-Transceivers, Web-SDR, Digital-Modes, Repeaters, EchoLink, APRS or control Antenna-Switch-Matrix, Antenna-Tuner, SWR & PWR- Control or Web-Cams.
[ Hits: 10428 | Votes: 93 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- BAZ Spezialantennen WiFi Antennas
- Wireless Lan Antennas for WLAN 2,4 GHz, HiperLAN 5,x GHz, UMTS, WiMAX a.m.m.
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G4ILO Stealth Amateur Radio
- If you are a ham and live in a modern urban or suburban development, putting up a highly visible antenna may make it difficult to stay friends with your neighbours.
[ Hits: 1042 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kustom CB & Stereo
- CB Radios, 10 Meter Radios, Base Station Radios, Amateur Radios, Wilson, Firestik, Monkey Made, Striker Antennas, Cobra, Uniden, Galaxy, Connex, Magnum, Ranger, General Radios in Phoenix, AZ
[ Hits: 1551 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
wi fi antenna
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna eh antenna antenna gps antenna 10m end fed antenna 70 mhz antenna 144 mhz antenna end fed antenna sdr antenna 75 m antenna 11 mt antenna d3-antenna 17 m antenna end-fed antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links