Search Results for "wide band receiver"6 links
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 4627 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Yaesu VX-2 jumpers
- This walkie is sold without the wide band receiver enabled, this is, only 144 and 432 MHz band
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Amateur Business CB Radios
- Sell 2-Way radios and Accessories. Amateur Radio, Business Radio, CB Radio, FRS & GMRS, MURS, VHF-Marine Radio, Shortwave & Wideband Receivers, Police-Scanners in WA Usa
[ Hits: 458 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Lee Electronics
- Offers Scanners, Shortwave, Wide-Band receivers, accessories from Icom, AOR, Sangean and Grundig.
[ Hits: 1999 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Alinco DJX 10 software
- MS-DOS programming software for use with Alinco's DJ-X10 Wide Band Communication Receiver
[ Hits: 3887 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- MAP65 works together with the Linrad software. The Linrad/MAP65 combination implements a wideband, polarization-matching receiver for the JT65B protocol.
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]