Coffee Can WiFi Antenna
- This wi-fi antenna design is a much simpler DIY project than the pringles cantenna. Basically there are 3 parts to a build-your-own 2.4 Ghz cantenna kit: a pigtail, an N-female connector and a metal coffee can.
[ Hits: 943 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Pringles WiFi Antenna
- DIY Wifi Antenna with a pringles can and extend your wifi signal, also known as cantenna.
Easy 2.4 GHz Omnidirectional Antennaupdated
- A step by step guide to easily make a homemade antenna for the Wi-FI band and for a fraction of the cost of a common WIFI commercial antenna.
[ Hits: 680 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.93 ]
An Easy Wifi Yagi Antennaupdated
- A 2.4 GHz WiFi antenna that can boost your WiFi signals for many miles. It\'s an easy to build Yagi antenna project done with some popsicle sticks, paper clips and glue.
- Multi-Polarized antennas for Land Mobile Radio, Indoor & Outdoor Networks, Home Wireless, Mining Communications, Remote Monitoring, HAM & Scanner, Cellular, WiFi, Wimax, M2M, GPS, LTE, and GSM.