KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antennapop
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packetbbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
Cebik Moxon Rectangles
- The Moxon Rectangle is growing in popularity as a compact 2-element array that approaches a full-size 2-element in gain but with a far superior front-to-back ratio and a direct match for the standard 50-Ohm coaxial cable.
6 Meter Moxom
- Download a 6 meter moxon antenna, drawings, photos, plots by Allen Baker KG4JJH, (10 Mb!)
- Measurements and characteristics of a G5RV Antenna, including effect of the transmission line as part of the antenna and contributes in a large way to it's multi band characteristics
Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
- Small enough to carry it in your shirt pocket and powerful to fit your needs. It will be your companion for years, thanks to the "FirmwareLiveUpdate" feature. Use it for everyday packet, for APRS, as a Tracker with a GPS or as APRS digi.
Morse Code Madness
- A freeware windows based Morse Code program written in Visual Basic 6 with source code freely available! The program uses DirectX DirectSound for some features. You may download the source code and/or the executable at the bottom of the page.