Search Results for "win radio software"79 links
Contesting : Software
- HA1AH Contest Software
- The HA1AH Contest Software is a graphical logging program for radio amateurs. It is a java program and can run on Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000, XP and Linux.
[ Hits: 815 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2562 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- South Baldwin Amateur Radio Club
- Serve the southern part of Baldwin County, Alabama from I-10 to the Gulf Coast and the Eastern shore of Mobile Bay to Florida.
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G0HWC's SSTV site
- Amateur Radio and SSTV Pasokon EZSSTV RAdio HAM Saw Proskan W95sstv Win95sstv Ham Software Radio MMSSTV shortwave listener Hamcomm interface Slow Scan Television Help with setting up SSTV website. G0HWC
[ Hits: 630 | Votes: 377 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- MPFilters for FT-1000MP
- MPfilters is a Windows-based program which enables you to select the Yaesu FT-1000MP and FT-1000MP Mark V main receiver and sub receiver IF filters via the radioís CAT port
[ Hits: 535 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 2000 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- APRS/CE Pocket PC Ham radio APRS
- APRS/CE is a richly featured APRS software package for WindowsCE and especially the PocketPC, Maps are plentiful as it works with DOSAPRS, PocketAPRS (for the Palm) and MacAPRS maps offering an exceptionally compact APRS installation.
[ Hits: 5240 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 2.59 ]
- Free windows radio tracking software for search and rescue
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Xcorder is a windows Freeware audio recorder written by MM0BFF, designed to work mainly with radio receivers but may be used also in several different ways for audio recording needs.
[ Hits: 887 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXLog.net is hamradio contest logging software for Windows.
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- D-STAR Hot Spot
- D-STAR Hot Spot is software for Windows that creates a D-STAR 'point of presence' (or hot spot) utilizing an analog radio and a GMSK node adapter. The hot spot creates RF access to the D-STAR network where none previously existed
[ Hits: 1312 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- nGenLog, commercial windows logging software for radio amateurs, use the latest programming techniques and offer interesting features like remote control, dx cluster, lotw import export, qsl management and more.
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- BBLogger, is a Free windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer several fatures including Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more by IK2VIW and IK2UVR
[ Hits: 2071 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- RACES Logger
- Windows based Net Control logging software for amateur radio RACES / ARES operators by KB3HIY
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 6290 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- QSL Studio
- QSL cards and labels printing software. Create colourful QSL-cards and labels literally in some minutes. Print filled QSL cards or stickers from an ADIF-file, logs UR5EQF Log, HRD Logbook, AALog.
Windows Shareware program by RS SoftX.
[ Hits: 1566 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 4966 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- KC8UNJ radio programming software
- Radio programming programs for YAESU and ICOM handheld transceivers.
VX-7 Commander, VX-2 Commander, VX-5 Commander, VR-120 Commander, and IC-R2 Commander.
All software on this site is designed to work on Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2K, and XP.
[ Hits: 4814 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.07 ]
- HDSDR is a free SDR (Software Defined Radio) application for Windows. Common usage is Radio listening, Ham Radio, SWL, Radio Astronomy, NDB-hunting and Spectrum analysis. HDSDR (former WinradHD) is an advanced version of Winrad, written by Alberto di Bene I2PHD
[ Hits: 3249 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- WR Plus
- A Software Defined Radio program derived from the base code of Winrad
[ Hits: 2379 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Sigmira is a free Software Defined Radio (SDR) application program that runs on Windows and Linux. It operates with with an external conventional receiver, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RPSpace SDR-14, or SDR-RADIO.com networked receiver
[ Hits: 984 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sound Byte
- Sound Byte is a voice keyer for contests as well as general ham radio use. Windows and Mac, commercial by Black Cat Systems
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Winrad is a software program designed to implement a so-called Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE
[ Hits: 2803 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- WSPR beacon on Raspberry Pi
- Settng up a 40 meter WSPR beacon based on Raspberry Pi by VA3PAW
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
win radio software
You can try similar termsham radio software radio com 6 software cb radio software ham radio software from sdr radio software rx 320 radio software mac ham radio software software for hqt radio software radio radio software hty radio software asi radio software win radio software ham radio pro software cb radio qsl log software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links