win radio software93 links
DX Resources : DXCC
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2689 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- South Baldwin Amateur Radio Club
- Serve the southern part of Baldwin County, Alabama from I-10 to the Gulf Coast and the Eastern shore of Mobile Bay to Florida.
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RT Systems - Radio Programming
- Windows programming software for Icom and Yaesu amateur radios and scanners and receivers by RT Systems. Produce radio programming cables for Yaesu Icom Kenwood radios
[ Hits: 5310 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- G0HWC's SSTV site
- Amateur Radio and SSTV Pasokon EZSSTV RAdio HAM Saw Proskan W95sstv Win95sstv Ham Software Radio MMSSTV shortwave listener Hamcomm interface Slow Scan Television Help with setting up SSTV website. G0HWC
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 385 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- Hf-vhf-uhf-shf-digital-monitoring-site,wavecom Decoder and tools, winradio and DRM decoders, WD3000 Direction Finding System , radioraft software. PFSL3000 Integrated HF-VHF-UHF signal monitorin
[ Hits: 643 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- APRS/CE Pocket PC Ham radio APRS
- APRS/CE is a richly featured APRS software package for WindowsCE and especially the PocketPC, Maps are plentiful as it works with DOSAPRS, PocketAPRS (for the Palm) and MacAPRS maps offering an exceptionally compact APRS installation.
[ Hits: 5478 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 2.47 ]
- SVC Filter
- Filter design software. A program designed to expedite the design and analysis of lowpass (and highpass) filters with nearest 5% component values.
SVCfilter is 32-bit Windows electrical filter design software nicely written to help the radio amateur, technician or engineer design and analyze lumped-element lowpass and highpass filters.
[ Hits: 1065 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHFCtest4Win is software for contest logging QSO's on VHF bands (50MHz and up).
It is build for all windows versions from Windows 95 and up. by S52AA
[ Hits: 805 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Spot - Intelligent DXCluster Client
- Reliable amateur radio software for OS X and Windows that works the way you expect.
Spot allows you to chase the DX that really matters by putting you in charge of which DX spots you need to see and alarming you when they appear.
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Log Mapping software freeware for Windows,
displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program by: Bertrand Zauhar, VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Beam DX
- BEAM_DX is a free windows software for radioamateurs or radio listeners usage.
It allows to point a directionnal antenna towards an azimuth, a locator, an international prefix or any other geographical position on earth predefined by its latitude and its longitude
[ Hits: 2431 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- WD8LQB CountyLog
- CountyLog windows amateur radio logging program. Log county contacts, export to ADIF, and access the Who's on the Air Database. Commercial version with free limited version availbale.
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
[ Hits: 1136 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- SEP Win
- VHF Propagation Analysis Software for the Radio Amateur by K9SE
[ Hits: 1379 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QSL Maker
- Freeware Windows QSL card printer software. This tool will let you create you own QSL cards importing pictures and customizing colors and other cards aspects. Print directly to your ink-ject or laser printer. Runs on windows systems by wb8rcr
[ Hits: 26738 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 6766 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.61 ]
- RT Systems
- Windows Programming Software by RT Systems
for Amateur Radios and Receivers
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KC8UNJ radio programming software
- Radio programming programs for YAESU and ICOM handheld transceivers.
VX-7 Commander, VX-2 Commander, VX-5 Commander, VR-120 Commander, and IC-R2 Commander.
All software on this site is designed to work on Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2K, and XP.
[ Hits: 5141 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.74 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 19088 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.41 ]
- Winrad is a software program designed to implement a so-called Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE
[ Hits: 2877 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
You can try similar termswin radio software hf radio software ham radio software radio-com-6-software radio com 6 software mac ham radio software cb radio software hty radio software sdr radio software software radio rx 320 radio software ham radio software from asi radio software drm ham radio software sdr-radio-software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links