Search Results for "win radio"332 links
Antennas : 80M
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 22947 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- F6EZX Deltaloop
- F6ezx homebrewing a deltaloop antenna in French
[ Hits: 5166 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- AA6E station log
- Notes from an amateur radio operator. Martin Ewing
Branford, Connecticut, USA, topics are Ten-Tec Orion, Station Grounding, PSK31 Morse, etc.
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TC Amateur Radio Blog
- Twin City FM Club The Twin Cities Largest Amateur Radio Club
[ Hits: 150 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- R.A.I.N. Report newscast
- A weekly report with interviews about amateur / ham radio and people in the hobby. broadcast in realmedia and windowsmedia streaming
Rain Report about Amateur Ham Radio with Hap Holly, KC9RP
[ Hits: 564 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- HB9AZT Internet remote station in switzerland
- HB9AZT offer a free Ham Radio Receiver (TS2000) with live audio stream. Login is required for full control, available for paying members with valid radio amateur licence.
[ Hits: 7513 | Votes: 179 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- Salina Abilene Manhattan Live Scanner
- This page is a live audio feed of public safety and business radio communications in and around the Salina, Abilene and Manhattan, KS area. Audio source is a Radio Shack Pro 2006 scanner. Feed is with Windows Media Encoder. Your requirement is Windows Media Player version 9 or better.
[ Hits: 3535 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- Convert PC Power Supplies for use by Ham Radio
- PC power supply conversion for ham radio use.
Slide show overview showing how convert PC Power supplies to ham radio use presented at the August 2007 FSARC meeting.
[ Hits: 3049 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- WB9KMO Ham Radio Video Library
- The Ham Radio Video Library is a continuous loop of several ham radio-related video clips. The current clips are Monroe School ISS Contact (15 minutes), DARPA Grand Challenge - Ghostrider (5 minutes), DARPA Grand Challenge - Stanley Wins! (5 minutes), JOTA - Jamboree On The Air (15 minutes) and SBARC Tesla Presentation (50 minutes) - times are approximate
[ Hits: 866 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WiNRADiO Communications
- WiNRADiO Communications manufacture radio communications equipment for a very wide range of applications. Our customers include professional communications radio users in government, military, security, surveillance, spectrum monitoring organizations, telecommunications, industry, as well as radio and computer enthusiasts.
[ Hits: 2873 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WinDRM - HF Digital Radio Mondiale
- WinDRM is the hottest digital mode on HF today! Nothing else exists where you can transfer data at almost 1KB/s without using proprietary hardware. HF Digital Radio Mondiale allow fast data, pictures, and voice over a 2.5Khz bandwidth
[ Hits: 13946 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.81 ]
- Hf-vhf-uhf-shf-digital-monitoring-site,wavecom Decoder and tools, winradio and DRM decoders, WD3000 Direction Finding System , radioraft software. PFSL3000 Integrated HF-VHF-UHF signal monitorin
[ Hits: 609 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BB Shopping UK Distributor of PMR 446
- We stock a range of two way PMR446 radios. PMR 446 is a license free frequency, which means that you can communicate for up to 3km (terrain allowing) without any call charges or license requirements. They can be used in most European countries and are ideal for holiday trips.
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 2973 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 20551 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The W6AMT Beacons is a Windows program which automates the collection of radio propagation data. HF data is collected by monitoring the worldwide network of NCDXF / IARU HF beacons.
[ Hits: 1809 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 1051 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Log Mapping software freeware for Windows,
displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program by: Bertrand Zauhar, VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 1064 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LiHaLo : LInux HAm LOgbook
- Freeware ham-radio logbook written in PHP, and based on Apache and MySQL, even if developed undex linux has been tested with windows and macosx by on4axv and on5dqz
[ Hits: 3170 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- WD8LQB CountyLog
- CountyLog windows amateur radio logging program. Log county contacts, export to ADIF, and access the Who's on the Air Database. Commercial version with free limited version availbale.
[ Hits: 383 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A Windows Freeware general purpose logging and CAT rig control program, primarily for the visually impaired. It has options for improving screen readability including the option of changing font size. Turn on the synthetic speech capabilities and your PC can announce frequency and mode information from the radio and log book information.
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MorseGen v1.2
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
[ Hits: 2154 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Grafik Packet
- Windows Packet radio program by DH1DAE, Ulf, versions available for win 95/98, dos and os/2
[ Hits: 1528 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Pocket Locator
- Pocket Locator grid locator for pocket pc running windows ce
[ Hits: 2495 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Pocket CW
- Pocket CW is a morse code learning tool for PDA running windows ce
[ Hits: 2947 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar termsarmy-radio-manual-model-18-radio-admin-area/ army radio manual model 18 radio radio shack short wave radio radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory cb radio wireless radio microphone radio shack radio mods radio manual model 18 radio paleta radio han radio a radio shack ham radio ht radio shack 12-587 radio radio shack 12 587 radio ham radio sdr radio ham radio rv
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links