Search Results for "win radio"318 links
Antennas : Delta loop
- F6EZX Deltaloop
- F6ezx homebrewing a deltaloop antenna in French
[ Hits: 5124 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Common vhf amateur radio antennas
- Plans and drawings of common amateur radio antennas, like jpoles, copper cactus, super jpole, omnidirectionals and quads
[ Hits: 1859 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Hombrew 23 cm antennas
- Homebrewing antennas for 23 cms
[ Hits: 1661 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Antique Radio Page
- The antique radio page is the best place to start if you want to learn about antique radios. this award-winning site features a huge image gallery with hundreds of antique radios (tube, transistor, and crystal sets), useful articles, reviews of out-of-print radio reference books, and the amazing arp directory where you can search and find antique radios on the web!
[ Hits: 7570 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 3.56 ]
- The Alabama Historical Radio Society
- The alabama historical radio society - come visit our website and museum where we have a large collection of antique radios. our club does coil winding, has a large library, and a wealth of knowledge in our members.
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Werner's radio collection
- Antique radio collector from Germany, featuring european bakelit radios
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The K9CU Contest Club
- We are based in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois, and are affiliated with the Twin City Amateur Radio Club.
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Listen to Gwinnett County, Georgia Police, Fire, and EMS scanner radio.
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RT Systems - Radio Programming
- Windows programming software for Icom and Yaesu amateur radios and scanners and receivers by RT Systems. Produce radio programming cables for Yaesu Icom Kenwood radios
[ Hits: 4464 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933).
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Position-Report APRS maps
- APRS-Webserver, that presents aprs-data and maps for free using Google Maps api.
The position data is imported from aprs.org, winlink.org and echolink.org. The map data are partially commercial and free. This server is for amateur radio purposes only.
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SVC Filter
- Filter design software. A program designed to expedite the design and analysis of lowpass (and highpass) filters with nearest 5% component values.
SVCfilter is 32-bit Windows electrical filter design software nicely written to help the radio amateur, technician or engineer design and analyze lumped-element lowpass and highpass filters.
[ Hits: 1002 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHFCtest4Win is software for contest logging QSO's on VHF bands (50MHz and up).
It is build for all windows versions from Windows 95 and up. by S52AA
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Free Prefix, DXCC and Locator program
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DarwinPsk is free to licensed ham radio operators and is a great application for PSK and RTTY communications under MacOSX
[ Hits: 3892 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Grafik Packet
- Windows Packet radio program by DH1DAE, Ulf, versions available for win 95/98, dos and os/2
[ Hits: 1436 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
[ Hits: 1002 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- UISS Windows Packet Program
- This program has been designed for packet communication with ISS (International Space Station), PCSat or 'compatible' satellites with ease... Ideal for any UI packet communication.
[ Hits: 1200 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SEP Win
- VHF Propagation Analysis Software for the Radio Amateur by K9SE
[ Hits: 1296 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A computer control program for ICOM, KENWOOD, Radio Shack and AOR radios using Windows 3.1 or Windows 95. The program features 1000 frequency channels, 100 scan and search banks, and DBASE compatible frequency lookups.
[ Hits: 2555 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RT Systems
- Windows Programming Software by RT Systems
for Amateur Radios and Receivers
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 17332 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- External Keypad for FT-817
- An external keypad for FT-817(ND), for the serious portable/field-day contester/operator. Homebrew it with the free firmware and public circuit diagram.
The circuit is very simple and takes power supply from the ACC port of the radio
[ Hits: 2063 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]