- YPLOG logging software for Windows support Icom and Kenwood Radios, map programs and a program for coaxial trap design.
- VQLog is a shareware log-book program for Windows specially intended for HF or VHF-DX'ers and Satellite enthusiasts, and it is fully usable for ALL amateur bands from 0 KHz to 99 GHz
- 32-bit Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka.
Logger32 runs under Windows 95/98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows NT and Windows XP
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
- A freeware windows morse code trainer for beginners and experts by DK5CI
- MRX Morse Code for Windows 9x/NT is a program designed to teach morse code receive and transmit using the benefits of Multi-Media PC technology
Dmorse & WDmorsepop
- DMORSE freeware teaches Morse Code in simple steps. It is useful both for those starting to learn morse and for those who wish to increase their speed. Dos and Windows versions available.
TH-D7 control program
- This software allows you to control TH-D7 radio functions in real time, using a windows interface. This software will graph current activity of any 4mhz range, allowing the user to mouse click any active portion - automatically changing the radios frequency.
- Tuning control of the Yaesu FT-736R multiband VHF/UHF transceiver.