wind load59 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Multiband
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 47406 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- Off Center Loaded dipole by LU1DMA
- An OCF dipole project in spanish
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3488 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Analysis Of Antenna Mast Strength and Bending Stress
- Calculations for determining the wind loading stress on an antenna mast. Link to a spreadsheet for calculating the mast bending stress based on wind speed and antenna cross sectional area.
[ Hits: 5414 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1312 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 2207 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- link7 is a Windows 9X program to download/upload data from/to the Kenwood TH-D7.
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Free Windows APRS Client with capability of downloading free aerial photo and topo map data.
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Master.dta Editor
- Freeware windows program by WE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
[ Hits: 1932 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- Universal Score Uploader
- A free Windows application which allows you to post ham radio contest scores to getscores.org portal
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AADE Filter32
- ADE Filter Design and analysis is a free for download windows program to design filters
[ Hits: 3858 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- AADE Filter Design
- Dowwnload this free windows programs to design Butterworth, Chebyshev, Elliptic (Caur), Bessel, Legendre and Linear Phase low-pass, high-pass, band-Pass, and band-reject filters. Coupled Resonator band-pass filters
[ Hits: 21218 | Votes: 85 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- Windipoles is a free passive filter simulator. It is a Windows .NET executable, so no software installation is required. It enables design, analysis, optimizations and plots, all graphically.
[ Hits: 2726 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- CWCom is a free morse code chat progam for Windows operating systems you can download free. Has been tested with windows 10. You can use CWCom to transmit and receive morse code and text messages over a LAN or even across the internet. CWCom can translate and decode morse code to text and encode text into morse code or flashing light, so you don't have to know morse code to use it.
[ Hits: 1825 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- BIP Electronics Lab Oscilloscope
- Freeware windows oscilloscope uses the sound card's input to measure signals. This means that the quality of the scope depends on the quality of your sound card.
The scope automatically uses the highest sample frequency available at the input that you select
[ Hits: 9513 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Fldigi Freeware Digital multi mode program for Linux, Free-BSD, MacOS X and MS Windows . Support CW and several digital modes like PSK31, MFSK, RTTY, Olivia, WeFax, Hell and others and is a fully multi platform application
[ Hits: 12432 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program
- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.
To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.
[ Hits: 1383 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Freeware windows program for programming the Uniden SC230, BC246T, BC330T, BCD396, BC15T and BCD996T scanners. FreeSCAN allows to download and uploading programming, remote control the scanner, log hits, and supports printing out of systems and groups.
[ Hits: 1829 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Sine Wave Generator
- Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers
[ Hits: 17475 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 5.06 ]
- Cheap and simple HF dummy load
- This is the report of a MFJ-259B analysis of two 100 ohm / 5 watts resistors in parallel partially in italian
[ Hits: 1928 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termswind load antenna wind load antenna-wind-load wind load calculator dish wind load as 1097 wind load calculating wind load wind load radio shack wind wind generators wind power wind choke mast wind wind loadin wind effect
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links