Search Results for "wind load"46 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Coils
- Coil Winding Tips
- Tips on winding wire coils used as inductive loads, traps, band-pass filters, are implemented in a number of amateur radio projects especially antenna projects
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio (ham) bands
[ Hits: 41811 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Off Center Loaded dipole by LU1DMA
- An OCF dipole project in spanish
[ Hits: 664 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Analysis Of Antenna Mast Strength and Bending Stress
- Calculations for determining the wind loading stress on an antenna mast. Link to a spreadsheet for calculating the mast bending stress based on wind speed and antenna cross sectional area.
[ Hits: 4355 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Wind Loading of Antennas
- Calculation of the wind surface and the wind load of antennas
[ Hits: 791 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 2.62 ]
- Antena Wind Load
- Information about the wind load area of many antenna manufacturers like steppir, moseley, maco, klm, cushcraft, hy-gain, avanti, Jo gunn, Wilson and winegard
[ Hits: 982 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Calculating wind loads
- Mechanical Notes from K7NV
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Antenna Wind Loading Standards
- The Rated Wind Velocity and Loading for antennas is calculated using industry standard TIA-329-C.
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.88 ]
- Towers and Wind Load
- Calculating Antenna Wind Load
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Ham Radio and morse Fonts
- Amateur radio windows fonts with slashed zero and Phi also listed some morse code fonts available to download
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 1785 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- link7 is a Windows 9X program to download/upload data from/to the Kenwood TH-D7.
[ Hits: 438 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Free Windows APRS Client with capability of downloading free aerial photo and topo map data.
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Master.dta Editor
- Freeware windows program by WE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
[ Hits: 1783 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- Universal Score Uploader
- A free Windows application which allows you to post ham radio contest scores to getscores.org portal
[ Hits: 86 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 9A VHF Contest Log
- Multi language contest log program for 9A VHF UHF contest. Freeware for Windows
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AADE Filter32
- ADE Filter Design and analysis is a free for download windows program to design filters
[ Hits: 2942 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Windipoles is a free passive filter simulator. It is a Windows .NET executable, so no software installation is required. It enables design, analysis, optimizations and plots, all graphically.
[ Hits: 2151 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Freeware Adif to cabrillo converter by SP7DQR. Windows ADIF 2 Cabrillo log format converter application let you translate you contest log book from the standard ADIF format to the Cabrillo format.
[ Hits: 3710 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- ADIF Divider
- Windows program to divide one big ADIF file to many shorter ADIF files, based on qso numers, in example to send it to LoTW.
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- LOTW EQSL Utility
- LoTW and eQSL export utility for Windows
allows you to export your LOTW and eQSL marked qso’s from Logger32 or an existing ADIF file and process them to the format of the service you are using and automatically upload them to either LOTW or eQSL.cc. By N2AMG
[ Hits: 547 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]