Search Results for "wind"656 links - and 3 categories
- Ham University
- Ham University is the premier Windows program for helping you pass your FCC Exams.
[ Hits: 4793 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- K3WWP's Ham Radio Activities
- Information on contesting with CW and QRP
[ Hits: 1648 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.41 ]
- Weather Fax and Weather Satellites
- Weather Fax for Windows hardware and Software.
[ Hits: 34630 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.35 ]
- NovaLynx Corporation
- "Instruments & Systems for Weather & Water Monitoring; weather stations, wind alarms, sensors for wind speed, wind direction, precipitation, temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, solar radiation, evaporation, rain & snow gauges, lightning detection."
[ Hits: 504 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EM Scientific MININEC
- MININEC for Windows is antenna modeling tool for the novice, student and hobbyist.
[ Hits: 19667 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- HF Beacon tracker
- This Windows program will identify the 18 worldwide NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Stations and display each, as they become active
n just 3 minutes, you will know if a band is really open
[ Hits: 1554 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- High definition SSTV software for windows 2000, xp by PY4ZBZ
[ Hits: 6160 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Frequency Manager for Windows
- A Windows program for Storing, Sorting, Searching, & Printing Frequency Lists.
[ Hits: 5721 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.81 ]
- GcmWin : Great Circle Map
- GCM is a freeware great circle map plotting software for windows, you can choose colours, scale, meridians, fields and or squares from the maidenhead locator system.
[ Hits: 23837 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- Pile Up!
- Pile Up! is a CW contest training program. The program requires a SoundBlaster (or compatible) card Available for Linux and Windows 95.
[ Hits: 3968 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Professional Logging Software for Windows 95/98/NT. A separate version is available for DOS. Full featured logging, HF radio control, Internet Packet, VHF Packet, Label Designer, Report Designer, and a lot more.
[ Hits: 7343 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham. Due to its flexibility it covers all requirements. Run under Windows and DOS and support external devices, dx cluster, reporting and many features.
[ Hits: 7385 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- LogWindows - Log X
- Log-X formerly LogWindow is a Windows based software program designed for the specific use of Amateur Radio operators to keep a log of the contacts that were made with other radio operators around the world, designed to be used in Amateur Radio contests, Emergency situations, and for general record keeping of conversations. By SCO Inc
[ Hits: 14787 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- XMLOG freeware Logbook
- XMLog is an amateur radio logbook system for Windows and Windows NT.
[ Hits: 11800 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- FBS Station Master for Windows
[ Hits: 1925 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Ham University
- Ham University includes Morse Code lessons, graded exercises, and a game.
Windows program for helping you pass your FCC Exams, contains all the questions for all three FCC written exams. You can browse the questions, quiz yourself on your weak areas, or set yourself a mock exam.
[ Hits: 17281 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
[ Hits: 2837 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.
[ Hits: 1516 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.35 ]
- PKTerm 99
- PKTerm 99 host mode terminal software for the Timewave/AEA TNCs takes advantage of the true multitasking capabilities of Windows 95,98,NT.
[ Hits: 6456 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- FBB Packet-radio BBS
- FBB is a freeware bulletin board software for amateur packet-radio run on DOS Windows and Linux
[ Hits: 6979 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 32-bit Windows software to control multiple radios simultaneously. Beside direct control, it also features frequency and memory management and various scan options. Supported radios range from AOR to Icom and WiNRADiO.
[ Hits: 28449 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- Charly 4.0
- WRAASE Slow-Scan-Television (SSTV) commercial windows software, need an external hardware, SC-4 to work.
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- by N7CXI, runs in Windows 95 and need sound card to receive and transmit.
[ Hits: 2585 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Slow Scan TV for Windows 95/98 and NT, WinPix32 supports all SSTV modes in all of the active SSTV families. Commercial demo available but discontinued
[ Hits: 3926 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- E. F. Johnson Ranger Mods
- Ranger mods by WA1HnyLR, The TimTron
[ Hits: 2486 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 5.71 ]