and 3 categories
about wind on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev]
... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Antennas : 160M Antennas : Multiband Contesting : Software Ham Radio : News Casts Software : Antenna analysis
Software : Beacon Monitoring Software : Circuit Design Software : Contesting Software : Databases Software : Grid Bearing and Maps Software : Linux Software : Packet
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1407 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Coax Cable loss and SWR calculator
- This small window application will calculate Coax Cable loss from SWR and SWR from Cable Loss
[ Hits: 6031 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 3.34 ]
- The Windows program for designing and analyzing PI and PI-L networks by Tonne Software
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Software : Propagation Software : Radio Control Software : Software Defined Radio
- Grafik Packet
- Windows Packet radio program by DH1DAE, Ulf, versions available for win 95/98, dos and os/2
[ Hits: 1388 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PKTerm for windows
- Pkterm 99 is a host mode terminal program for the timewave and aea tncs. it works with windows 95, 98, and nt.
[ Hits: 1923 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A Windows95/98/NT control program for Terminal Node Controllers. In its Lite mode it's all the software many packet users may ever need, and it's frees
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- UISS Windows Packet Program
- This program has been designed for packet communication with ISS (International Space Station), PCSat or 'compatible' satellites with ease... Ideal for any UI packet communication.
[ Hits: 1183 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A user group established by John Wiseman G8BPQ/GM8BPQ and Ron Stordahl AE5E (ex N5IN) for BPQ32 - AX.25 NET/ROM compatible node software for Windows.
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links