QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
Reflected M beam for 20 meters
- The Reflected M beam is made from a pair of wires formed in the letter M that are back to back. One M serves as a driven element and the other can be either a director or a reflector
Caribbean Maritime Mobile Net
- The Net operates daily on 7.241 MHz from 1100Z to 1200Z, assisting cruisers in contacting each other, being contacted by land based stations, and enabling them to keep in touch with their home bases, family and others
GMRS J-Pole Antenna
- Build a j-pole antenna for the GMRS/FRS radios. These radios are the type you can buy at sporting goods stores such as REI, Cabelas, etc. There are several radio manufactureres who make GMRS/FRS radios with removable antennas. This antenna can increase the range of these radios by miles!
Sams Technical Publishing
- Sams continues the tradition with the publication of new manuals every month, covering the latest in Televisions, including HDTV, Projections TVs, and coming soon, LCD monitors.
Radio 510 International
- European relay station broadcasting every weekend on short-wave to all of Europe, Northern Africa and the Middle East on 13840 kHz.
- Pirate statio based in chile transmitting on 48 meters band
Andino Relay Service
- The ANDINO RELAY SERVICE, is a free and true pirate station which broadcast with its own transmitter, also lending its broadcasting facilities to all free stations of the World.
We are in a secret location, near to the beautiful and majestic Andes mountain range.