Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
Installation of a Utility Pole
- There are many ways to support an amateur radio antenna. Installatio of a utility pole will provide an antenna height of approximately 13 meters (40 feet) and will require no guy wires.
A Ham Radio Public utility HF Station
- Merging Internet technology with Amateur Radio holds great promise. This article discusses the authors’ experiences in putting several Internet Remote Base stations on the air.
By Stan Schretter, W4MQ, Brad Wyatt, K6WR, and Keith Lamonica, W7DXX
Salina Abilene Manhattan Live ScannerPriority listing
- This page is a live audio feed of public safety and business radio communications in and around the Salina, Abilene and Manhattan, KS area. Audio source is a Radio Shack Pro 2006 scanner. Feed is with Windows Media Encoder. Your requirement is Windows Media Player version 9 or better.
- Commercial software for the analysis of wire antennas. runs under most Microsoft 32-bit Windows operating systems—Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
Analyze most wire antennas in free space, over perfect ground, or over real-world grounds with the conductivity and dielectric constant you specify. You describe the antenna to the program in easy-to-use spreadsheet-style input window