JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
Feeding an End-Fed Antennapop
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
WebSDR on 20m, 40m and 80mpop
- On this page you can listen to and control a short-wave receiver located at the amateur radio club ETGD at the University of Twente. In contrast to other web-controlled receivers, this receiver can be tuned by multiple users simultaneously, thanks to the use of Software-Defined Radio