Invisible DX antenna for the low bands
- Article by DK5WL describes a multi-band DX antenna for the 160m-40m amateur radio bands with
low visibility but great performance for long distance communication.
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
Off Center Fed Dipole
- A K2GXT project documentation of how to homebrew and setup an off-center fed dipole
The Thick Loop
- The performance of a small magnetic loop can be improved constructing it larger, thicker or both.
The antenna is covering from 12 Megahertz to 32 megahertz and adding a 156 Pico farads ceramic capacitor it resonates on the 40 meters band.
WebSDR on 20m, 40m and 80mpop
- On this page you can listen to and control a short-wave receiver located at the amateur radio club ETGD at the University of Twente. In contrast to other web-controlled receivers, this receiver can be tuned by multiple users simultaneously, thanks to the use of Software-Defined Radio