Search Results for "windom antenna"37 links - and 1 categories
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 22910 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6503 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 19150 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- Multiband wire antenna by M0UKD
[ Hits: 6924 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 4906 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 44209 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- Windom off center fed antenna 80-10 mt
- This antenna is not a true Windom, but rather an off center fed or OCF dipole works on 8 bands from 80 to 10 meters
[ Hits: 9669 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Off Center Fed (OCF) Dipole Antennas
- A page descibing the principles of OCF antennas also known as windom antennas by DJ0IP
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Helical Windom Antenna
- A marriage of the windom and slinky antennasm, article by NC4TC
[ Hits: 1811 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Smithe Windom Six Band HF Windom antenna
- HF Windom antenna, cover 80, 40, 20 15, and 10 meters, antenna design
[ Hits: 23528 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.79 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19200 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.04 ]
- New Carolina windom antenna
- PDF file by QRP Expressions by By N. T. Len Carlson, K4IWL
[ Hits: 41465 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 48989 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- The Windom Antenna
- Eight Bands On One Coax by kh2d
[ Hits: 5767 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Windom Antenna
- JA7KPI windom antenna page
[ Hits: 4421 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Comparison of two windom antennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
[ Hits: 4468 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The Carolina windom antenna
- Homebrewina a multiband windom antenna
[ Hits: 5260 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Off-Center Feed - The Windom Antenna
- The Windom antenna was widely used in the 1930s and is named after the amateur that wrote a comprehensive article about it
[ Hits: 3294 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7067 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Windom antenna by PU1LHP
- Project of a windom multiband antenna for 10 to 80 meters in portuguese
[ Hits: 2847 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- The FD4 Windom antenna
- This antenna originated from darc QRV magazine in 1971 should be attributed to DJ2KT, works on 80 40 20 10 meters without ATU, based on the Windom principle.
[ Hits: 3396 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6914 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- Anteny SP1BKS
- Antenna manufacturer from Poland, produce dipole wire antennas, W3DZZ FD4 Windom and long wires, baluns, dealer for toroids and connectors managed by Leszek Mlynarczyk SP1BKS
[ Hits: 2185 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antennas & More
- Radio Amateur Antennas, Solar power, Antennas West products, Ham Radio gear, G5RV, Windom, Baluns, Wire, and Coax
[ Hits: 32628 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.52 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1203 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termswindom antenna best windom antenna windom antenna for 80m fd4 windom type antenna 160 meter windom antenna city windom antenna windom antenna by pu1lhp windom antenna calculator ja1kpi windom antenna half size windom antenna windom 40 windom 160 mtr windom windom 40 10m windom 20 40
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links