Search Results for "windom fd4"4 links
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 23473 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 50432 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- The FD4 Windom antenna
- This antenna originated from darc QRV magazine in 1971 should be attributed to DJ2KT, works on 80 40 20 10 meters without ATU, based on the Windom principle.
[ Hits: 3472 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Anteny SP1BKS
- Antenna manufacturer from Poland, produce dipole wire antennas, W3DZZ FD4 Windom and long wires, baluns, dealer for toroids and connectors managed by Leszek Mlynarczyk SP1BKS
[ Hits: 2310 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms40m windom windom 20 40 off set 27 mhz windom windom 40 10m windom windom 4:1 30m windom 27 mhz windom windom 40 40 windom 160 windom windom 160 17 m windom off set windom 40 thru 6 windom
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links