about window on dxzone.com
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Ham Radio : Exams Operating Modes : Satellites Software : Antenna analysis Software : Beacon Monitoring Software : DRM Software : Databases Software : Grid Bearing and Maps Software : Linux Software : Logging
Software : Morse Code Training
- Professional Logging Software for Windows 95/98/NT. A separate version is available for DOS. Full featured logging, HF radio control, Internet Packet, VHF Packet, Label Designer, Report Designer, and a lot more.
[ Hits: 7230 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham. Due to its flexibility it covers all requirements. Run under Windows and DOS and support external devices, dx cluster, reporting and many features.
[ Hits: 7194 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- LogWindows - Log X
- Log-X formerly LogWindow is a Windows based software program designed for the specific use of Amateur Radio operators to keep a log of the contacts that were made with other radio operators around the world, designed to be used in Amateur Radio contests, Emergency situations, and for general record keeping of conversations. By SCO Inc
[ Hits: 14501 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- XMLOG freeware Logbook
- XMLog is an amateur radio logbook system for Windows and Windows NT.
[ Hits: 11476 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- FBS Station Master for Windows
[ Hits: 1897 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
Software : Packet
- Ham University
- Ham University includes Morse Code lessons, graded exercises, and a game.
Windows program for helping you pass your FCC Exams, contains all the questions for all three FCC written exams. You can browse the questions, quiz yourself on your weak areas, or set yourself a mock exam.
[ Hits: 17004 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- A freeware windows morse code trainer for beginners and experts by DK5CI
[ Hits: 72048 | Votes: 258 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- MRX Software
- MRX Morse Code for Windows 9x/NT is a program designed to teach morse code receive and transmit using the benefits of Multi-Media PC technology
[ Hits: 4493 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
Software : Packet Cluster Software : Radio Control Software : SSTV
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
[ Hits: 2749 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.
[ Hits: 1462 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.35 ]
- PKTerm 99
- PKTerm 99 host mode terminal software for the Timewave/AEA TNCs takes advantage of the true multitasking capabilities of Windows 95,98,NT.
[ Hits: 6424 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.92 ]
Technical Reference : Components
- Charly 4.0
- WRAASE Slow-Scan-Television (SSTV) commercial windows software, need an external hardware, SC-4 to work.
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- by N7CXI, runs in Windows 95 and need sound card to receive and transmit.
[ Hits: 2538 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Slow Scan TV for Windows 95/98 and NT, WinPix32 supports all SSTV modes in all of the active SSTV families. Commercial demo available but discontinued
[ Hits: 3864 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.25 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links