Search Results for "windows ce"186 links
Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Kenwood TS-2000
- The HamStationUltra package for Windows is designed specifically for the Kenwood TS-2000, Yaesu FT-2000 and Ten-Tec Jupiter/Pegasus transceivers.
[ Hits: 3720 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 1800 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Cantenna Calculator
- A circular waveguide calculator for designing cantennas include source code and windows executable by lincomatic
[ Hits: 2611 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- EasyAudioStreamer is free windows software that allow you to easily stream to the network any audio source connected to any audio device available on your PC.
[ Hits: 3717 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- Analog circuit simulation program for the typical circuit designer. Commercial version for windows
[ Hits: 4936 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- NL5 Circuit Simulator
- Analog circuit simulator for Windows (not a SPICE). A great tool for students, amateurs, as well as for experienced engineers. Free Demo.
[ Hits: 1463 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TR4W Contest Logger
- TR4W (TR for Windows) is a freeware program for operating in ham radio contests. Approximately 80 percent of the program is based on source code of the TR LOG MS-DOS program, kindly provided by Larry Tyree, N6TR
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- PDA QRZ
- Free windows program to access your QRZ subscription database.
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TK5 for IC-R5
- Open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R5 receiver. Linux, MacOS X and Windows
[ Hits: 713 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Windows shareware logging program, offer several features like packet radio interface, web cluster, grid square, beaming directions, qsl manager lookup, dx spot filtering by F6GQK in french.
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- KComm is an amateur radio communication and logging program that has been designed specifically for Elecraft K2 and K3 transceivers. KComm has been developed using the cross platform development tool Lazarus. The program is developed and tested under Windows XP but it can be compiled under Linux. By G4ILO
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CWCom is a morse code chat progam for Windows and NT operating systems. You can use CWCom to transmit and receive morse code and text messages over a LAN or across the internet! CWCom can translate morse code to text and text to morse code or flashing light, so you don't have to know morse code to use it.
[ Hits: 1480 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Digital Oscilloscope and analyzer software
- PC based mixed signal digital oscilloscope and analyzer software for BitScope. Runs on Windows, Linux or Mac OSX systems.
[ Hits: 5634 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 5527 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- Integrates hf communications, control of radio with packetcluster alerts, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, Automated PBBS and PacketCluster functions.
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VOAProp shows you typical propagation for a given hour of the day during a given month. The propagation is shown as expected signal strengths to be received from different parts of the world, plotted on a world map. Windows freeware by G4ILO
[ Hits: 1344 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Get DX_Central a compact desktop application to display latest solar statistics and images from NOAA, NIST, and other solar observation agencies. For Linux and Windows by AD5XJ
[ Hits: 996 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Free windows, universal program for RIG control,
can read and set mode and frequency on your transceiver. The program can control ICOM, Yaesu and Kenwood transceivers, by DXSoft
[ Hits: 2077 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KC8UNJ radio programming software
- Radio programming programs for YAESU and ICOM handheld transceivers.
VX-7 Commander, VX-2 Commander, VX-5 Commander, VR-120 Commander, and IC-R2 Commander.
All software on this site is designed to work on Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2K, and XP.
[ Hits: 4428 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.93 ]
- TK3 for IC-R3
- tk3 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R3 receiver. Though tk3 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Nova for Windows
- Popular Windows-based satellite tracking program in the world. In use by NASA, the U.S. Air Force, industry, and thousands of amateur radio operators.
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- WinradHD is a Software Defined Radio (SDR) freeware application by DG0JBJ for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and based on the open source code of Winrad, written by I2PHD.
[ Hits: 3044 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Voice Keyer
- The Voice Keyer is a free Windows based voice keyer. It is very easy to use and it handles up to seven messages. By connecting your computer soundcard to your radio it's possible to just press a button and the computer will CQ for you, to spare your voice. It can also PTT your radio via the LPT port by SM3WMV
[ Hits: 2281 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- USB Warbler
- This project describes how one USB port can provide all of the signals necessary to operate a transceiver in digital mode from a Windows XP laptop by KG4JJH
[ Hits: 614 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]