Search Results for "windows ce"186 links
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Transmission line calculator
- A windows impedance calculator software by VK3UM
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Xcorder is a windows Freeware audio recorder written by MM0BFF, designed to work mainly with radio receivers but may be used also in several different ways for audio recording needs.
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A windows DX Cluster client application that allow push notifications to mobile devices by IH9GPI
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Digital Voice for Radio Amateurs.
FreeDV is a free application for Windows, Linux and MacOS that allows any SSB radio to be used for low bit rate digital voice.
[ Hits: 2692 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- GJTracker is a antenna tracking program for windows written to be compatible with WSJT
[ Hits: 118 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSJT-X implements JT9, a new mode designed especially for the LF, MF, and HF bands, as well as the popular mode JT65. Works on Windows Linux and MacOS
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Labview-based Morse code Program. Send and Receive both CW and CCW run under windows.
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- STL Tracker
- The next generation of satellite tracking software for Windows. Free to use, need licence to save images and sessions.
[ Hits: 89 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sigmira is a free Software Defined Radio (SDR) application program that runs on Windows and Linux. It operates with with an external conventional receiver, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RPSpace SDR-14, or SDR-RADIO.com networked receiver
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Pro Lab
- Spectrum Analyzer pro is a commercial application that will turn your computer into a modern spectrum analyzer. This will provide you with features that go far beyond the possibilities of any stand-alone hardware unit. Run under recent Windows versions, available in trial mode
[ Hits: 70 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RoMac Automatic CW Identifier
- RoMac Automatic CW Identifier 2012 and Tuning Pulser for windows, sends your callsign at programmed intervals, to ensure your stations compliance with FCC regulations. No more forgetting to ID. Commercial version, demo available.
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]