Search Results for "windows settings"4 links
- CW Trainer
- Free windows morse code training program developed using the Koch method. Sends words simulating real morse code transmission, with QSB and QRM, allow change speed tone and many other settings.
[ Hits: 3654 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1550 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program
- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.
To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.
[ Hits: 1380 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A free windows SSTV receiving program specially designed for SWLers. It does not support SSTV TX. Automatic saving of images, based on MMSTV enigne, support multiple sound cards. and advanced quality settings.
[ Hits: 791 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termswindows settings windows settings and agw settings vx-5 settings settings ft 897 settings for cb galaxy dx 44v digital settings for win logger32 cat settings fo ft 847 menu settings settings ft897 aprs settings ft950 rx settings packet settings audio settings galaxy 66 v settings
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links