Search Results for "wire antenna"479 links
Antennas : Beverage
- WW2Y/K2WI Beverage design
- Ideas for enhanced beverage antenna performance, Single wire beverage improvements and arrays of two beverages
[ Hits: 3787 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- How to get a Perfect Beverage
- Antenna special on hard-core-dx, how to install a perfect Beverage
[ Hits: 3531 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Why terminate a Beverages
- Terminating the far end of the Beverage makes it unidirectional. It also makes the receiving angle of the antenna lower.
[ Hits: 2555 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Poor ground, better Beverage
- Poorer conducting earth beneath a Beverage gives better performance
[ Hits: 1824 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beverage Antenna Construction
- Types of beverage wires, choose best supports and insulators, multiple antennas at one feedpoint, all well documented with photos and exaustive explanation.
[ Hits: 14698 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- Beverages: How Short Can They Be
- When we think of Beverage antennas, we automatically think of several acres of land and lots of wire!
[ Hits: 3566 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1112 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Construction Practices
- The construction of light weight structures that support wire antennas requires some definite insight into the behavior of the materials
[ Hits: 1781 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi Element Mounting Considerations
- One of the most important considerations when designing and building a Yagi antenna is the method used to attach the elements to a boom. This is true because the boom influences the electrical length of the elements. In this article JH Reisert explain with drawings techniques on mounting yagi antenna elements to a boom
[ Hits: 4057 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Magnetic Loop antenna for 7-21 mhz
- If you find external wire antennas obtrusive for amateur radio or short wave listening, then this is the antenna for you, is just 1 meter diameter
[ Hits: 3472 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5494 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 5930 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Antenna Selection Made Easy
- This page will help you answer important questions about antenna selection before you talk to a supplier. After reading this paper, you should be able to better determine the most important parameters you need to know for your antenna selection criteria.
[ Hits: 1874 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Antenna Polarization notes
- Antenna polarization is a very important consideration when choosing and installing an antenna. Most communications systems use either vertical, horizontal or circular polarization. Knowing the difference between polarizations and how to maximize their benefit is very important to the antenna user.
[ Hits: 2236 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3220 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Alpha Delta Communications
- Manufacturers and distributors of coaxial surge protectors, coaxial switches, insultators, HF fixed wire antennas
[ Hits: 2742 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Telecom Product Profiles
- Telecom Product Profiles is a manufacturers' rep firm specializing in factory direct Nello Towers, monopoles, antenna mounts, shelters, and more. Factory direct Cellular, PCS, and Wireless Broadband equipment such as antennas, radios, and more. Installation, financing, and leasing options available.
[ Hits: 838 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Skycraft Parts
- Skycraft Parts & Surplus, Electronic Surplus Store in the Southeast, antenna parts, wires.
[ Hits: 912 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Coaxial Connectors
- RF coax(ial) connectors are a vital link in the radio spectrum. Coax connectors are often used to interface two units such as the antenna to a transmission line, a receiver or a transmitter. The proper choice of a coax connector will facilitate this interface.
[ Hits: 4088 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About Lightning Protection
- What You Should Know About Lightning Protection
by Joseph H. Reisert
[ Hits: 2890 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar terms15 m wire antenna cb wire antenna wire antenna 160 wire antenna swl wire antenna ndb wire antenna ez wire antenna wire antenna 10m 8 mhz wire antenna antenna wire hf wire antenna best wire antenna wire antenna 80m antenna wire for ham ant wire antenna 10 80
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links