wire antenna478 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Baluns
- Balun for HF wire antennas
- Schema of a self made balun used to match randmon wire antennas, mainly for shortwave listening pourposes, in italian
[ Hits: 35071 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- Wire delta-loop antenna
- Description of a delta loop antenna for HF bands in french
[ Hits: 8560 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 80 Meter Multiband doublet antenna
- 80 meter multiband doublet antenna with open wire feedline for 80-10 meters by N1LO
[ Hits: 3164 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tuner
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
[ Hits: 13270 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 9.04 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 10025 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 7020 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 63116 | Votes: 118 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Biquad Antenna Construction
- This page details the construction of a biquad antenna. The biquad antenna is easy to build, and provides a reliable 11dBi gain, with a fairly wide beamwidth.
[ Hits: 9096 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Helical Antenna for 2.4 GHz and 802.11b
- The following page details construction of a Helical antenna based on the superb design by Jason Hecker.
[ Hits: 5161 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 70894 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 37235 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- How to Put up a Portable Antenna
- Putting up wire antennas is always a fun proposition. Sometimes it is fun for the participants and often fun for on-lookers. There are at least as many methods as there are folks putting up antennas.
[ Hits: 1761 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- EZ Hang
- The perfect tool when you want to put up a wire antenna easily, quickly and safely! EZ HANG can be used to "shoot" a line over a tree or other object over 100 feet high
[ Hits: 3156 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MAXRAD Antennas
- manufacture networking antennas and accessories for 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g WiFi (Wi-Fi) and WiMAX applications, including wireless bridging, wireless LANs, RFID and wireless hots spots
[ Hits: 1945 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 4019 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
[ Hits: 1214 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1783 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Heston Supply
- Adapters, Antenna and Antenna Parts, Coax and Wire, Connectors from Longview WA
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RadioLabs - Radio, Wireless and Beyond
- Specialize in engineering, design and repair of all rf equipment. Dealer for two way radios, scanners, shortwave radios, wi-fi antennas, wifi amplifiers. Based in Fortuna, California.
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- AA5TB Antenna Coupler / SWR Bridge
- Wire antennas requires a special coupling network to properly couple my 50 ohm coax to the antenna's high impedance (5000 ohms)
[ Hits: 4479 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
You can try similar termsfm antenna wire 40m wire antenna wire antenna cb wire antenna 15 m wire antenna wire antenna 10 80 antenna wire for ham ant ez wire antenna antenna wire wire antenna gun swl wire antenna t antenna wire fan wire antenna uses of wire antenna wire antenna 160
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links