Search Results for "wire antenna"435 links
Antennas : Baluns
- RF in shack with vertical and longwire antennas
- Why a vertical antenna or longwire antenna might require a balun
[ Hits: 4462 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Installing a balun
- The correct way to install a lowngwire antenna with a balun
[ Hits: 5902 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Longwire Antenna Balun Project
- Home brew a long wire balun
[ Hits: 16822 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- 2.4GHz Helix antenna
- Concise instructions on making a broadband helical antenna for 2.4GHz use, such as: 802.11b wireless networking 2.4GHz video links.
[ Hits: 47553 | Votes: 93 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- CardboardHorn - Seattle Wireless
- A Cardboard Horn antenna for 802.11b
[ Hits: 7604 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Biquad Antenna Construction
- This page details the construction of a biquad antenna. The biquad antenna is easy to build, and provides a reliable 11dBi gain, with a fairly wide beamwidth.
[ Hits: 8892 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Helical Antenna for 2.4 GHz and 802.11b
- The following page details construction of a Helical antenna based on the superb design by Jason Hecker.
[ Hits: 5074 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 70188 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 36739 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- A Tincan feed for 2.45Ghz
- Construction details for a simple but effective antenna for 2.45Ghz wireless lan use.
[ Hits: 6497 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 9093 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 26832 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- Pringles Yagi Antenna
- Design and build a Pringles Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz.
[ Hits: 7783 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Building Helical Antennas - Seattle Wireless
- Photos and comments on building an helical antenna for wifi
[ Hits: 25977 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4664 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
[ Hits: 9005 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SardineCanAntenna - Seattle Wireless
- Sardine Can Antenna. is a BiQuad or Bi circle - wire length each side (8 x 1/4 waves ) 31 mm
[ Hits: 8986 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.61 ]
- DirectionalBiQuad - Seattle Wireless
- A biquad is a fairly powerful antenna which is relatively easy to construct, with impressive performance for their size. A link greater than 5 miles can be made with a pair of these as a stand-alone antenna and a Prism2 100mW card, provided you keep coax short, and your line-of-sight is clear.
[ Hits: 9552 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- MicroTV Aerial - Seattle Wireless
- Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz band
[ Hits: 5693 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antenna
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
[ Hits: 35548 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- Cebik antennas and limited space dipoles
- An analysis of the cebik dipole and other small limited space dipoles fed with open wire ladder line.
[ Hits: 2540 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- EZ Hang
- The perfect tool when you want to put up a wire antenna easily, quickly and safely! EZ HANG can be used to "shoot" a line over a tree or other object over 100 feet high
[ Hits: 2926 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3763 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
[ Hits: 1171 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Heston Supply
- Adapters, Antenna and Antenna Parts, Coax and Wire, Connectors from Longview WA
[ Hits: 633 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar terms15 m wire antenna antenna wire 440 wire antenna uses of wire antenna 8 mhz wire antenna wire antenna antenna-wire zip wire antenna best wire antenna sky wire antenna wire antenna 10 80 ez wire antenna cb wire antenna swl wire antenna hf wire antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links