Search Results for "wire antenna"440 links
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 22867 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- 10 Meter Wire Antennas
- Dimensions of 10 meter wire antennas
[ Hits: 6140 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters
- This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 ohm feed line, a PDF file by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
[ Hits: 10617 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6133 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Your First 160-Meter Antenna
- Notes on building a basic wire vertical or horizontal antenna for 160 meters band by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 5716 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 22575 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- W3HH antenna for 40 meters
- Pictures and plan to build a wire W3HH antenna for 7 Mhz.
[ Hits: 4617 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 7375 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Inverted Vee monoband antenna
- This project will enable you to build a monoband long wire inverted vee with 3/4 wave length sides that will have a bit of gain
[ Hits: 1997 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 8373 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Trimming Chart
- Use this chart as an aid in trimming the length of your antenna. It gives you an idea of the change in wire length needed to move antenna resonance a specific number of KHz.
[ Hits: 2946 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Conductors for HF Antennas
- Putting up an antenna for the low bands? What kind of wire will you use? This analysis may change your plans.
[ Hits: 1876 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- A VLF loop by IK0VVE
- This antenna was born from the demand to use a loop for vlf operations in portable posting, avoiding the aid of long wires to stretch.
[ Hits: 3796 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 3779 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- This end fed type of antenna was marketted in the UK and is a useful system for the portable set-up. Being a half wave, no radials or counterpose wires are needed.
[ Hits: 4135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 element wire Yagi
- Hammock 2 element wire Yagi antenna for 3 bands 20-15-10 based on VE7CA project
[ Hits: 6208 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Rhombic Antenna for 30m - 6m
- Rhombics are high gain directive wire antennas
[ Hits: 2995 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A screwdriver antenna in a fixed install
- Tired of tuners and wires? Put up a screwdriver antenna in a fixed install for multiband operation (80m to 10m) with low SWR. No tuner is needed!
[ Hits: 5741 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
[ Hits: 59415 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 48888 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- Portable Wire Antenna
- W4ZT used this antenna for Field Day and other portable applications. He built them for all bands between 160 meters and 6 meters. You can make them easily using whatever wire you have available and make the insulators from scrap plastic
[ Hits: 1694 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W7FG Ladder Line
- True Ladder line and Wire antennas
[ Hits: 2118 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Cantenna Wireless Booster Antenna
- Extend the range of wireless network or connect to other wireless networks in neighborhood with your own wifi antenna.
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Frequency Systems
- RFS is a global designer and manufacturer of cable and antenna systems plus active and passive RF conditioning modules, providing total-package solutions for wireless infrastructure.
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Distributor of PKW antennas and Reimesch Kommunikationssysteme RF amplifiers. Manufacturer of HF wire antennas Based in France.
[ Hits: 1538 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
You can try similar termsfm antenna wire wire antenna 15 m wire antenna t antenna wire wire antenna 160 swl wire antenna wire antenna 80m h wire antenna best wire antenna hf wire antenna ez wire antenna sky wire antenna hf antenna wire uses of wire antenna antenna wire for ham ant
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links