Search Results for "wire beams"10 links
- The Antenna Elmer
- Here you will find information about wire antennas as well as directional beams.
[ Hits: 8741 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- X beams antennas
- X bams wire antennas for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 3848 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- VK2ABQ Wire Beams
- The VK2ABQ wire beam is described in Les Moxon's HF Antennas for all Locations which also contains the original references, but they are rather difficult to find. The VK2ABQ antenna is a planar wire beam that can be constructed from a single hub and four spreaders.
[ Hits: 7895 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Reflected W Beam
- Hexagonal Wire Beams for 40-10m from DL7IO,
different mono/multiband designs with building descriptions and model files for EZNEC
[ Hits: 13791 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9603 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Wire Beams
- A family of wire beams by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2532 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Polish ham radio antenna manufacturer of DK7ZB antennas, other HF,VHF and UHF antennas, like M0PLK Delta, hex-beams, verticals and wire antennas, aluminium masts and accessories
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HexBeam vs SpiderBeam
- In these slides, differences between spiderbeam antenna and hexbeam antennas are explained comparing performances and measurements.
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1426 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]