Search Results for "wire dipole"63 links - and 1 categories
- An effective 3 band Wire DX aerial
- A 3 band dipole for 10 15 and 20 meters band by Mel G4WYW
[ Hits: 12732 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2654 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3653 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- WB4BXW Diople Antenna Calculator
- Dipole and inverted vee antenna calculator sufficiently accurate for wire antennas up to 30 Mhz
[ Hits: 3578 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3028 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- 20 meters Cage Dipole
- Cage Dipole is based on the fact that a wireframe does emulate a tubing of the same diameter, supposed that the wires in the frame are close enough to resemble a solid surface.
[ Hits: 11370 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4506 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3732 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 1877 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Installing dipole insulators
- Installing your dipole end insulators, a beginner guide to proper setup wires to insultaors.
[ Hits: 19877 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4737 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8611 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9566 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Picture of a multiband dipole
- Pictures of a multiband dipole, build with simple PVC T and standard electrical wire
[ Hits: 38120 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 3692 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 5668 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3228 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- How to Construct a Dipole
- Basic and illustrated article on building wire dipole antennas. This page is about "how to build a dipole antenna"
[ Hits: 10063 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 6515 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3115 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Cebik antennas and limited space dipoles
- An analysis of the cebik dipole and other small limited space dipoles fed with open wire ladder line.
[ Hits: 2466 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 1817 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1015 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1135 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3628 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]