wire length35 links
Antennas : 80M
- 80M Grounded Half Loop
- The grounded half loop describe in this article is basically a half wave length wire on 80 Meters
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna wire catenary calculator
- This is a simple calculator for solving the antenna wire catenary between to end points given the design wind speed, mass per unit length of the wire, wire diameter and Gross Breaking Strength of the wire.
[ Hits: 2713 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- Helical Antenna Design Calculator
- Helical antennas invented by John Kraus give a circular polarized wave. They are one of the easiest to design. Find a tube with a circumference equal to one wavelength, and wrap wire in a helix spaced a quarter wavelengt
[ Hits: 1221 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- 1:49 Transformer
- This 1:49 transformer is used with wires any multiple of 1/2 wavelength. This is not a matching network, it's a wideband transformer and it has some advantages compared to LC matching
[ Hits: 793 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Build a Basic Beverage Antenna
- Basically the Beverage is a travelling wave antenna made of a length of wire a small height (relative to the wavelength of interest) above earth. It can be terminated for unidirectional reception or left unterminated for bi-directional reception.
[ Hits: 6831 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Delta Loop for HF
- Planning and modelling Delta Loop antennas for all the ham radio HF bands include calculated wire lengths at each mid-band
[ Hits: 1672 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
[ Hits: 648 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Full Wave Loop Dimensions
- This article contains the measurements for building a full wave loop using wire and length of 1/4 Wave
Coax Matching Transformer
[ Hits: 707 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- G4FON Magnetic Loop Antenna
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 1475 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Double Quad For VHF UHF
- Double quad wire antenna for the 2m and 70cm band. Each of the two squares is the size of a wavelength by DF7DJ
[ Hits: 2825 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Build a Tuned Loop
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
[ Hits: 2982 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
[ Hits: 3251 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- 70cms and 2m Dual Band Aerial
- A prototype antenna built using a single approx. 2.3 meter length of 4mm stainless steel wire
[ Hits: 2279 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Long wire antenna random wire
- About longwire antennas, technically to be a true longwire an antenna needs to be at least one wavelength long, but common use of the term by Hams is for any random wire length that is end fed.
[ Hits: 1182 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Random Wire Antenna Lengths
- An interesting article on random wire antennas, and how to choose the optimal lenghts for multiband operations.
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termswire length random length wire antenna wire length wire dipole length counterpoise wire length length-of wire how do i figure length of wire how do i figure? random length wire anten length of about 6 m length best length end fed random length length of coax dipol length of about 5 antenna length
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links