Search Results for "wire multiband antennas"9 links
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 22381 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Wire antennas for the low bands
- Experiments by G8JNJ on wire antennas for low bands. Based on these tests, conclude that for multiband (160 to 6m) operation, in a restricted area it is very difficult to beat a G5RV, especially the ZS6BK version.
[ Hits: 2479 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Multiband Open Wire Antennas
- Why Multi-band Dipoles Need HEAVY Open Wire Line
by Tom, K1JJ
[ Hits: 2961 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 12957 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9562 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- 80-10 m multiband wire antenna
- G8OFZ multi-band antenna for 80-10m, this antenna appears to be a derivative of the Doublet and the Classic G5RV
[ Hits: 3017 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Multi Band Wire HF Antennas
- Notes on multi band HF antennas by G8JNJ
[ Hits: 841 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fractus Antennas
- Fractal Antennas are a new generation of multiband antennas for wireless communications. Based on a new design concept, fractal technology.
[ Hits: 2225 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 2.90 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]