Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meterpop
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
A 2.4 Ghz High gain antennapop
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antennapop
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
Portable Wire Antenna
- W4ZT used this antenna for Field Day and other portable applications. He built them for all bands between 160 meters and 6 meters. You can make them easily using whatever wire you have available and make the insulators from scrap plastic
- Carolina's Chapter of the Antique Wireless Association
Houston Vintage Radio Association
- A non-profit organization seeking to preserve the history of the development of wireless communication by encouraging the acquisition, restoration, preservation and exhibition of antique wireless and radio apparatus
Northwest Vintage Radio Society
- Dedicated to the Preservation and Enjoyment of Vintage Radio and Wireless Equipment Serving the greater Portland, Oregon area
Jim's Crosley Antique Radio Page
- A web site dedicated to collecting and restoring antique crosley tube raidos. pictures and descriptions of antique crosley tube radios from the twentiew, thirties, forties, and fifties. radio advertising from the twenties, thirties, forties, and fifties. tube box art. links to many antique radio related sites.