NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
Top loaded vertical
- Vertical Antenna for 40m Band with elevated Radials
Top Load is a Mesh 2 x 1 meter (Netz 2x1m)
enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter (CuL 0,5mm)
W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antennapop
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
Hula Hoop Loop antenna
- The concept of the "Hula Loop" came after many years of building medium wave loops of varying size, shape and performance. Usually these loops are constructed on a square wooden frame, with wire being wrapped around the periphery
The Low Frequency Receiving Loop
- The Spreaders are 3 feet, making the loop 6 feet in diameter. There are 5 spreaders so the windings can alternate from side to side. There are 30 turns of 18 gauge stranded insulated wire.
Do-It-Yourself Wireless Antennas
- Your guide to wireless antennas, how to build a wireless antenna without spending much money
The Pringles Cantenna, Coffee Can Antenna, Parabolic Reflector and Antenna Designs. Combine a homemade Tripod Mount with an inexpensive Pistol Grip and go Wardriving.
Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
- This page describes a cheap, weather-resistant and readily available type of antenna wire by HAMwaves.com
Wisconsin Michigan CB Radio And Scanner Club
- Here you will find an assortment of related links to some of the best CB and Scanner Sites on the Web. As well as a wealth of information on these two hobbies and others including articles on Ham Radio and other wireless technologies.
The Toronto Marine Ham Radio Club
- Whilst Amateur Radio has a great history of invention and service to both business and the general public as a whole, this website is dedicated to the sailing fraternity with the primary objective of providing information and training facility as it applies to “Safety at Sea through Wireless Communication”.
- Aeroflex products support the Test and Measurement Instrumentation field; including aerospace, defense, wireless mobile and broadband communications. Aeroflex solutions encompass a full spectrum of instrumentation for solving test and measurement requirements.
- Manufacturer's representative of wireless communication radio equipment, 2-way radio sales, land mobile radio sales, repeaters, duplexers, antennas, pl tone, hf, vhf and uhf data modems and LAN ethernet radio modems for commercial and amateur radio users.
3 EL Quad Designer
- This DOS program will figure the wire sizes for a 3 element quad and will also give you the distance from the center of the boom to drill your holes for mounting the wire on the spider. it also gives you the length of the 4 quarter wave lengths of wire in case you would like to figure the spreader drill points yourself.
Simple anti-static device
- With all the wire you have out, you may run into a problem with static buildup on the antennas. This static may try to make its way into your receiver, causing you major problems and damage that can run into a lot of money.