- The line launcher is a handy tool which is a must-have for anyone who uses wire antennas. It provides an easy way to mount the end of a wire antenna up into a tree. It basically consists of a fishing reel mounted to a slingshot, which is a tried & true design.
W5GI Mystery Antennapop
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
Wire Antenna Life
- How long should a wire antenna last?
Wire antennas are not forever. Installation and quality are major factors in the useful life. Don't forget maintenance. You can avoid an untimely failure.
[ Hits: 2501 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
20 meters Cage Dipole
- Cage Dipole is based on the fact that a wireframe does emulate a tubing of the same diameter, supposed that the wires in the frame are close enough to resemble a solid surface.
Installation of a Utility Pole
- There are many ways to support an amateur radio antenna. Installatio of a utility pole will provide an antenna height of approximately 13 meters (40 feet) and will require no guy wires.
SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
- Commercial software for the analysis of wire antennas. runs under most Microsoft 32-bit Windows operating systemsóWindows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
Analyze most wire antennas in free space, over perfect ground, or over real-world grounds with the conductivity and dielectric constant you specify. You describe the antenna to the program in easy-to-use spreadsheet-style input window
[ Hits: 3525 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.