Search Results for "wire"763 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : Baluns
- RF in shack with vertical and longwire antennas
- Why a vertical antenna or longwire antenna might require a balun
[ Hits: 4547 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Installing a balun
- The correct way to install a lowngwire antenna with a balun
[ Hits: 5970 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Longwire Antenna Balun Project
- Home brew a long wire balun
[ Hits: 17222 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3175 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- EA6VQ - Open wire feeding and baluns
- Discussion about open wire feeding and baluns took place in the Moon-Net reflector.
[ Hits: 4006 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 2.4GHz Helix antenna
- Concise instructions on making a broadband helical antenna for 2.4GHz use, such as: 802.11b wireless networking 2.4GHz video links.
[ Hits: 48809 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- Homebrew Hex Wire Beam Antenna
- Hombrewinf the hex beam antenna by W6OT
[ Hits: 2639 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CardboardHorn - Seattle Wireless
- A Cardboard Horn antenna for 802.11b
[ Hits: 7679 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 37197 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- A Tincan feed for 2.45Ghz
- Construction details for a simple but effective antenna for 2.45Ghz wireless lan use.
[ Hits: 6604 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 9201 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 27374 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- Pringles Yagi Antenna
- Design and build a Pringles Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz.
[ Hits: 7815 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- Building Helical Antennas - Seattle Wireless
- Photos and comments on building an helical antenna for wifi
[ Hits: 28957 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4718 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
[ Hits: 9115 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- SardineCanAntenna - Seattle Wireless
- Sardine Can Antenna. is a BiQuad or Bi circle - wire length each side (8 x 1/4 waves ) 31 mm
[ Hits: 9713 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.61 ]
- MicroTV Aerial - Seattle Wireless
- Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz band
[ Hits: 5712 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antenna
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
[ Hits: 36287 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 5.49 ]
- Cebik antennas and limited space dipoles
- An analysis of the cebik dipole and other small limited space dipoles fed with open wire ladder line.
[ Hits: 2621 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
You can try similar termswire for long wire anten 2-wire to 3 wire ac cord ez wire 2m wire 11 m wire what wire goes where wire ant fo 40 2 wire ez-wire lon wire mic wire wire mic. wire for bc 980 ssb 4 wire key wire
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links