Search Results for "wire"689 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 160M
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6113 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 48719 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 22417 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Inverted Vee monoband antenna
- This project will enable you to build a monoband long wire inverted vee with 3/4 wave length sides that will have a bit of gain
[ Hits: 1992 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Trimming Chart
- Use this chart as an aid in trimming the length of your antenna. It gives you an idea of the change in wire length needed to move antenna resonance a specific number of KHz.
[ Hits: 2911 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1252 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EC2APU multiband wire antenna
- Wire antenna for 10-15-20-40-80 meters band, with many drawings and description in spanish
[ Hits: 5386 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 3757 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rhombic Antenna for 30m - 6m
- Rhombics are high gain directive wire antennas
[ Hits: 2979 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Balloon-supported verticals
- Using balloons to raise lengths of wire can be great fun - as well as making it possible to work the DX on 136 kHz from small gardens.
[ Hits: 1606 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A screwdriver antenna in a fixed install
- Tired of tuners and wires? Put up a screwdriver antenna in a fixed install for multiband operation (80m to 10m) with low SWR. No tuner is needed!
[ Hits: 5696 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 48555 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- Stone Vintage Radio
- Stone vintage radio describes early radio from marconi to the 1960s. its covers antique radio, wireless, tubes, valves, crystal sets, and battery radios. included in the virtual museum are hundreds of pictures, images, and descriptions of antique radios, articles, faq, sell, and buy a radio.
[ Hits: 3079 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The CC-AWA
- Carolina's Chapter of the Antique Wireless Association
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Houston Vintage Radio Association
- A non-profit organization seeking to preserve the history of the development of wireless communication by encouraging the acquisition, restoration, preservation and exhibition of antique wireless and radio apparatus
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Northwest Vintage Radio Society
- Dedicated to the Preservation and Enjoyment of Vintage Radio and Wireless Equipment Serving the greater Portland, Oregon area
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W7FG Ladder Line
- True Ladder line and Wire antennas
[ Hits: 2110 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Cantenna Wireless Booster Antenna
- Extend the range of wireless network or connect to other wireless networks in neighborhood with your own wifi antenna.
[ Hits: 773 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1033 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- General Cable Home Page
- Leader in the development, design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of copper, aluminum and fiber optic wire and cable products for the energy, industrial, specialty and communications markets
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Frequency Systems
- RFS is a global designer and manufacturer of cable and antenna systems plus active and passive RF conditioning modules, providing total-package solutions for wireless infrastructure.
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Distributor of PKW antennas and Reimesch Kommunikationssysteme RF amplifiers. Manufacturer of HF wire antennas Based in France.
[ Hits: 1526 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Inductance calculation for single layer, air-wounded coils and helixes up to about 800 MHz. Inductance calculations accuracy is around 1%. Also, coils with maximum Q for given inductance, resonant RF chokes, PI and T resistive attenuators calculations are provided. Skin effects, radiation losses and other minor side effects are not accounted in maksimum Q factor coils calculations. Program assumes using copper (Cu) enameled or silver (Ag) plated wire. Program is writen bilingual in English and Serbian by YU1AW
[ Hits: 1767 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- Wireless Field Day Log Program
- A reliable logging system for Field Day based
on wireless networking. Freeware, runs on macintosh, linux and windows
[ Hits: 1709 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G3YXM 500 W PA
- 40-80-160 meter band linear amplifier
[ Hits: 3366 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termswire for long wire anten 2-wire to 3 wire ac cord ong wire end fed wire ez wire 3 wire tri wire three wire wire 4 wire 2 ele wire wire a ge cb for 4 pin mic what wire goes where t wire 11 m wire
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links