Search Results for "wire"689 links - and 4 categories
- N9ZRT Kite-Lifted Antennas
- Kite-lifted wire winch consists of 1/4 mile of 15 gauge, bare, solid, aluminum wire, spooled onto a wide pneumatic hose reel. The base pivot-platform locks into place for changing wind direction.
[ Hits: 1076 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2700 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The zeppelin antenna for 50 Mhz
- A end fed antenna used on the big zeppelin airships (thus the name ZEPPELIN antenna) of the 1930's where the wire trailed behind the dirigible.
[ Hits: 4173 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3695 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4584 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3778 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 2363 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Skywire Loop Antenna
- Also known as W0MHS Loop Skywire or Full Wave Loop Antenna, here you can find N1SU interesting observations on this antennas.
[ Hits: 3944 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Loop Antennas and Calculator
- KA1FSB loop calculator give you a quick overview of the feasibility of "squeezing" a loop into your available yard or apartment space. The easy calculator yields a reasonable approximation of dimensions, to within 5% over the amateur bands, using typical wire gauges ranging from 12-18 AWG.
[ Hits: 10187 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Hula Hoop Loop antenna
- The concept of the "Hula Loop" came after many years of building medium wave loops of varying size, shape and performance. Usually these loops are constructed on a square wooden frame, with wire being wrapped around the periphery
[ Hits: 2320 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- CD Case WI-FI antenna
- A bi-quad antenna for wireless 2.4 Ghz made using a cd case
[ Hits: 13302 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- W3HH Antenna
- A large bandwidth wire antenna, with a good performance
[ Hits: 613 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 1862 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Wisconsin Michigan CB Radio And Scanner Club
- Here you will find an assortment of related links to some of the best CB and Scanner Sites on the Web. As well as a wealth of information on these two hobbies and others including articles on Ham Radio and other wireless technologies.
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Commentary, news, and analysis on Amateur Radio and the wireless industry in general.
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W1AF - Harvard Wireless Club
- Harvard wireless club, harvard's amateur radio or ham radio club. founded in 1909. welcome to harvard affiliates, alumni, prospective students, and their parents, as well recent contacts. information about club getting started radio. confirming contacts qsl. flea market. history.
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WPI Wireless Association
- The Worcester Polytechnic Institute Wireless Association has its roots in the beginnings of Amateur Radio. The group was first founded in October of 1909, by Oliver B. Jacobs and a group of 40 other men.
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KC2KAX East Coast Long Wire Association
- An ARRL affiliated club with many members who are interested in public and emergency service. The membership supports ARRL, ARES, CERT, RACES, NTS and Skywarn.
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cleveland Wireless Association
- The Cleveland Wireless Association was formed in 1927 during the early years of amateur radio. The club constitution was signed July 1930.
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Stealth Communications
- The Stealth Telecom Mobile NVIS Mobile Antenna provides an additional level of concealment for your tactical teams.
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BAZ Spezialantennen WiFi Antennas
- Wireless Lan Antennas for WLAN 2,4 GHz, HiperLAN 5,x GHz, UMTS, WiMAX a.m.m.
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coaxial Bulk Cable
- This page shows the coaxial cable and connectors needed to wire your home for tv
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Manufacturer's representative of wireless communication radio equipment, 2-way radio sales, land mobile radio sales, repeaters, duplexers, antennas, pl tone, hf, vhf and uhf data modems and LAN ethernet radio modems for commercial and amateur radio users.
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3 EL Quad Designer
- This DOS program will figure the wire sizes for a 3 element quad and will also give you the distance from the center of the boom to drill your holes for mounting the wire on the spider. it also gives you the length of the 4 quarter wave lengths of wire in case you would like to figure the spreader drill points yourself.
[ Hits: 1078 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Simple anti-static device
- With all the wire you have out, you may run into a problem with static buildup on the antennas. This static may try to make its way into your receiver, causing you major problems and damage that can run into a lot of money.
[ Hits: 780 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termswire for long wire anten 2-wire to 3 wire ac cord 4 wire 11 m wire mic. wire for bc 980 ssb end fed wire wire mic wire wire rod 6m wire 2 wire tri wire sky wire what wire goes where ez.wire
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links