Search Results for "wire"701 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 10 Meter Wire Jpole
- A vertical en-fed zepp for 28.4 Mhz by N1LO
[ Hits: 8831 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- An effective 3 band Wire DX aerial
- A 3 band dipole for 10 15 and 20 meters band by Mel G4WYW
[ Hits: 12772 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Top loaded vertical
- Vertical Antenna for 40m Band with elevated Radials
Top Load is a Mesh 2 x 1 meter (Netz 2x1m)
enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter (CuL 0,5mm)
[ Hits: 2094 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
[ Hits: 2639 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 802.11 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Antenna
- A 2.4Ghz low-power 5dBi vertical collinear
antenna for 802.11 applications
[ Hits: 8707 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 19677 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- 6dbi Colinear Antenna for Wireless LAN
- This is an short description on how to make a cheap omni antenna for 802.11 wireless LAN cards.
[ Hits: 20308 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.02 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 1974 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The versatile end-fed wire
- Benefits and limitations of an end feed antennas.
By Peter Parker VK3YE - first appeared in Amateur Radio, June 1998
[ Hits: 7863 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Wireless Antenna Connectors
- A chart and picture of some of the most common connectors
[ Hits: 6548 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- L Match ATU for QRP
- The L match is designed for the matching of random and long wires and should not be mounted in a metallic box/case, i used a small plastic food container which was the most expensive part of the project.
[ Hits: 4570 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 1.8 to 21 Mhz Magnetic Loop antenna
- Magnetic loops are a compromise antenna and performance will be down on a full size-wire antenna particurlarly on lower HF Bands. This article compare this magnetic loop with a full-sized wire antenna on 80 meters by VK3YE
[ Hits: 8419 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- Understanding Radiation Patterns
- Understanding and using antenna radiation patterns
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Do-It-Yourself Wireless Antennas
- Your guide to wireless antennas, how to build a wireless antenna without spending much money
The Pringles Cantenna, Coffee Can Antenna, Parabolic Reflector and Antenna Designs. Combine a homemade Tripod Mount with an inexpensive Pistol Grip and go Wardriving.
[ Hits: 10738 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.30 ]
- WiFI Collinear antenna
- Pictures and homebrew instructions for this collinear 2.4 Ghz antenna
[ Hits: 5781 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7128 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Wire Antenna
- This page describes a cheap, weather-resistant and readily available type of antenna wire by HAMwaves.com
[ Hits: 821 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Zeppelin antenna
- It consists of a radiating wire with a length equal to the half-wave of the fundamental frequency for which the antenna is cut.
[ Hits: 1850 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- the Quarter Century Wireless Association
- Wild Rose Chapter 151 - Alberta
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VO1MRC Marconi Radio Club of Newfoundland
- Incorporated 7 November 2001: the centenary year of Marconi's first transatlantic wireless experiment.
Objective: to promote science, engineering, technology and traditional amateur radio through the Marconi communications legacy.
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VE1MRS Marconi Amateur Wireless Society VA1S
- The purpose of the Marconi Amateur Wireless Society is to encourage experimentation
in all aspects of amateur radio in a spirit of friendship and goodwill.
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Toronto Marine Ham Radio Club
- Whilst Amateur Radio has a great history of invention and service to both business and the general public as a whole, this website is dedicated to the sailing fraternity with the primary objective of providing information and training facility as it applies to “Safety at Sea through Wireless Communication”.
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fred Hammond Chapter 73 QCWA
- Chapter 73 fred hammond chapter of the quarter century wireless association
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Aeroflex products support the Test and Measurement Instrumentation field; including aerospace, defense, wireless mobile and broadband communications. Aeroflex solutions encompass a full spectrum of instrumentation for solving test and measurement requirements.
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Free Sun Power
- Free basic and advanced system design tutorials for every component and aspect of solar power. Plus system sizing calculators, battery bank calculators and wire size calculators
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termswire for long wire anten 2-wire to 3 wire ac cord zip wire 2m wire mic wire wire sky wire 4 wire end fed wire wire dk7 zb 40m wire ez wire 2 wire to 2 wire mic. wire for bc 980 ssb dx wire
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links