Search Results for "wire"671 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 10 Meter Wire Jpole
- A vertical en-fed zepp for 28.4 Mhz by N1LO
[ Hits: 8371 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- An effective 3 band Wire DX aerial
- A 3 band dipole for 10 15 and 20 meters band by Mel G4WYW
[ Hits: 12742 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Top loaded vertical
- Vertical Antenna for 40m Band with elevated Radials
Top Load is a Mesh 2 x 1 meter (Netz 2x1m)
enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter (CuL 0,5mm)
[ Hits: 2046 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
[ Hits: 2490 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 802.11 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Antenna
- A 2.4Ghz low-power 5dBi vertical collinear
antenna for 802.11 applications
[ Hits: 8528 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 19128 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- 6dbi Colinear Antenna for Wireless LAN
- This is an short description on how to make a cheap omni antenna for 802.11 wireless LAN cards.
[ Hits: 19901 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 1898 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The versatile end-fed wire
- Benefits and limitations of an end feed antennas.
By Peter Parker VK3YE - first appeared in Amateur Radio, June 1998
[ Hits: 7560 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Wireless Antenna Connectors
- A chart and picture of some of the most common connectors
[ Hits: 6415 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- L Match ATU for QRP
- The L match is designed for the matching of random and long wires and should not be mounted in a metallic box/case, i used a small plastic food container which was the most expensive part of the project.
[ Hits: 4462 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 1.8 to 21 Mhz Magnetic Loop antenna
- Magnetic loops are a compromise antenna and performance will be down on a full size-wire antenna particurlarly on lower HF Bands. This article compare this magnetic loop with a full-sized wire antenna on 80 meters by VK3YE
[ Hits: 7336 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- Wire receiving loop antenna
- A quick and easy to build loop antenna for shortwave listeining can tune from 5 to 18 Mhz
[ Hits: 5721 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Understanding Radiation Patterns
- Understanding and using antenna radiation patterns
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Do-It-Yourself Wireless Antennas
- Your guide to wireless antennas, how to build a wireless antenna without spending much money
The Pringles Cantenna, Coffee Can Antenna, Parabolic Reflector and Antenna Designs. Combine a homemade Tripod Mount with an inexpensive Pistol Grip and go Wardriving.
[ Hits: 10547 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.30 ]
- WiFI Collinear antenna
- Pictures and homebrew instructions for this collinear 2.4 Ghz antenna
[ Hits: 5683 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 6895 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Wire Antenna
- This page describes a cheap, weather-resistant and readily available type of antenna wire by HAMwaves.com
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Zeppelin antenna
- It consists of a radiating wire with a length equal to the half-wave of the fundamental frequency for which the antenna is cut.
[ Hits: 1783 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- the Quarter Century Wireless Association
- Wild Rose Chapter 151 - Alberta
[ Hits: 168 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VO1MRC Marconi Radio Club of Newfoundland
- Incorporated 7 November 2001: the centenary year of Marconi's first transatlantic wireless experiment.
Objective: to promote science, engineering, technology and traditional amateur radio through the Marconi communications legacy.
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VE1MRS Marconi Amateur Wireless Society VA1S
- The purpose of the Marconi Amateur Wireless Society is to encourage experimentation
in all aspects of amateur radio in a spirit of friendship and goodwill.
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Toronto Marine Ham Radio Club
- Whilst Amateur Radio has a great history of invention and service to both business and the general public as a whole, this website is dedicated to the sailing fraternity with the primary objective of providing information and training facility as it applies to “Safety at Sea through Wireless Communication”.
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fred Hammond Chapter 73 QCWA
- Chapter 73 fred hammond chapter of the quarter century wireless association
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Aeroflex products support the Test and Measurement Instrumentation field; including aerospace, defense, wireless mobile and broadband communications. Aeroflex solutions encompass a full spectrum of instrumentation for solving test and measurement requirements.
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]