Top loaded vertical
- Vertical Antenna for 40m Band with elevated Radials
Top Load is a Mesh 2 x 1 meter (Netz 2x1m)
enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter (CuL 0,5mm)
[ Hits: 2009 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
L Match ATU for QRP
- The L match is designed for the matching of random and long wires and should not be mounted in a metallic box/case, i used a small plastic food container which was the most expensive part of the project.
1.8 to 21 Mhz Magnetic Loop antenna
- Magnetic loops are a compromise antenna and performance will be down on a full size-wire antenna particurlarly on lower HF Bands. This article compare this magnetic loop with a full-sized wire antenna on 80 meters by VK3YE
Do-It-Yourself Wireless Antennasupdated
- Your guide to wireless antennas, how to build a wireless antenna without spending much money
The Pringles Cantenna, Coffee Can Antenna, Parabolic Reflector and Antenna Designs. Combine a homemade Tripod Mount with an inexpensive Pistol Grip and go Wardriving.
Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
VO1MRC Marconi Radio Club of Newfoundland
- Incorporated 7 November 2001: the centenary year of Marconi's first transatlantic wireless experiment.
Objective: to promote science, engineering, technology and traditional amateur radio through the Marconi communications legacy.
The Toronto Marine Ham Radio Club
- Whilst Amateur Radio has a great history of invention and service to both business and the general public as a whole, this website is dedicated to the sailing fraternity with the primary objective of providing information and training facility as it applies to “Safety at Sea through Wireless Communication”.
- Aeroflex products support the Test and Measurement Instrumentation field; including aerospace, defense, wireless mobile and broadband communications. Aeroflex solutions encompass a full spectrum of instrumentation for solving test and measurement requirements.