Search Results for "wire"683 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 80M
- A Wire Beam Design for 80 meters
- by Dave Robbins, KY1H
[ Hits: 3538 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WB4BXW Diople Antenna Calculator
- Dipole and inverted vee antenna calculator sufficiently accurate for wire antennas up to 30 Mhz
[ Hits: 3579 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antenna wire catenary calculator
- This is a simple calculator for solving the antenna wire catenary between to end points given the design wind speed, mass per unit length of the wire, wire diameter and Gross Breaking Strength of the wire.
[ Hits: 2596 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- Build a Basic Beverage Antenna
- Basically the Beverage is a travelling wave antenna made of a length of wire a small height (relative to the wavelength of interest) above earth. It can be terminated for unidirectional reception or left unterminated for bi-directional reception.
[ Hits: 6256 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The Indoor spiral dipole
- An attic indoor antenna successfully implemented by N9RET by using two runs of 2-conductor wire
[ Hits: 3414 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A Stealthy HF Coat Hanger Antenna
- A multiband stealth antenna. Tuner is required.
The antenna is made from a $15, 500 ft roll of black #14 insulated stranded wire, about 120 small black wire ties, and maybe 30 or so large black wire ties.
[ Hits: 6519 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Build a Tuned Loop
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
[ Hits: 2830 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
[ Hits: 2889 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Importance of noise reduction in wires antennas
- An old post by John Doty about effects of noise in longwire antenna.
[ Hits: 1406 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Gain
- How much gain ? This article help you on understanding how read antenna gain values in order to evaluate antenna performance
[ Hits: 5112 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- FBK portable mini tuner
- Tunes symmetric/coax/longwire antenna's between 1.8-50MHz
[ Hits: 3460 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quarter Wave Wire GP antenna
- A 1/4 Wave GP antenna for 146-225-445 Mhz
[ Hits: 1970 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A stealth HF antenna
- A wire antenna matched with a 4:1 balun that can operate with the help of a tuner on all hf bands.
By IW2EVK in italian
[ Hits: 5211 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- CO2KK Wire antenna for 50 Mhz
- 6m (50Mhz) Long wire antenna
There is another form of long wire antenna which provides uni-directional coverage and is easy to build. Description by Arnie Coro CO2KK
[ Hits: 1292 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
[ Hits: 1183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Structural Components
- Designer and supplier of tower reinforcement systems to the wireless industry.
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Long Wave Radio
- The World of LF, by G3YXM reference site for longwave operations. Introduction to operating on 136 and 501 Khz
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Build a 136 kHx TX
- Two versions of a 350 and 900 W output TX for longwave by G3YXM
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mobile on 136kHz
- G3YXM mobile operations on 136 Khz !
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tentec/Globe Wireless RX-321/RX321
- This page is dedicated to amassing information on the Tentec/Globe Wireless RX-321/RX321
[ Hits: 781 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- German internet shop for difficult-to-find components, which are used by radio amateurs.
Antenna parts, masts and mounts, cables connectors, wires, rf-chockes, toroids cores, twin-lead, teflon -strand, insultators
[ Hits: 3058 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Wire Free Direct LtD
- UK company that's a full-line dealer for wind and solar power systems, plus system design.
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF wire antennas toroids, connectors and accessories, online shop
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- DroidPSK is an android application to decode and encode Ham Radio BPSK31 with the build in microphone/speaker or wired to your radio.
This app run on Android Devices only.
[ Hits: 9059 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- CTR-Remote is an enhanced version of CTR817 (a Pocket PC radio control program for the Yaesu FT-817). The program has been completely re-written using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and now supports a wider range of radios, Bluetooth® wireless technology and/or TCP/IP and Wi-Fi radio control, ADIF log import and export format, custom frequency lists, DX Cluster monitoring, callsign lookup, and enhanced scanning options.
[ Hits: 1753 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]