wire761 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 15M
- X beams antennas
- X bams wire antennas for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 3981 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- WW2Y/K2WI Beverage design
- Ideas for enhanced beverage antenna performance, Single wire beverage improvements and arrays of two beverages
[ Hits: 3806 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Beverage Antenna Construction
- Types of beverage wires, choose best supports and insulators, multiple antennas at one feedpoint, all well documented with photos and exaustive explanation.
[ Hits: 14778 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- Beverages: How Short Can They Be
- When we think of Beverage antennas, we automatically think of several acres of land and lots of wire!
[ Hits: 3579 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Online helix antenna calculator
- PHP Helical antenna calculator, need SVG viewer
[ Hits: 5356 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- Construction Practices
- The construction of light weight structures that support wire antennas requires some definite insight into the behavior of the materials
[ Hits: 1789 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Indoor Random Wire versus Indoor Magnetic Loop
- Comparison of performance between an indoor random wire versus a magnetic loop using psk31
[ Hits: 999 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Interference Cancelling System
- The use of interference signal cancellation has been around for some time. The idea is to use an auxiliary antenna almost any random length of wire in addition to the main receiving antenna
[ Hits: 1689 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Reflected M beam for 20 meters
- The Reflected M beam is made from a pair of wires formed in the letter M that are back to back. One M serves as a driven element and the other can be either a director or a reflector
[ Hits: 4410 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- RF Cafe - Amateur Radio Links
- RF Cafe is a unique portal of RF, microwave, wireless, and other engineering resources. Vast collection of equations, references and conversions for electrical, mechanical, physical, and mathematical fields.
[ Hits: 983 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CES Wireless Technologies
- CES Wireless Technologies manufacturer of Mobile information Systems including Dispatch and Mapping Software, GPS, AVL, Mobile Data Display Terminals, ANI, CTCSS, and Microphones
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2623 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- International Tower Supply
- Manufactures and distributes tower and wireless site components including antenna and sector mounts, site hardware, ice bridge and cable tray. Specializing in custom fabrication of work and equipment platforms; all hot-dipped galvanized.
[ Hits: 1906 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- How to build a simple wireless telegraph set
- The simplest wireless telegraph set consists of a means of generating and controlling a spark which sends out radio waves into the air, and a receiver or detector to detect the radio waves.
[ Hits: 4554 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 3.97 ]
- CES Product Manuals
- CES Wireless Technologies is a world leader in the design, manufacture and implementation of Wireless Signalling products - Including GPS, AVL, MDT's, Mobile Data Terminals, CTCSS, and Microphones
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- eBay Store - ON Antennas J Pole
- Buy ham amateur radio, antenna, j pole items from ON ANTENNAS J POLE eBay Store. We sell ham amateur radio, stealth wire, 2 meter, vertical items on eBay.
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Lentini Communications, Inc.
- Lentini Communications, Inc. was established in 1954. Located in Newington, Connecticut, home of the American Radio Relay League, retail and mail order outlet serves all your wireless communication needs. Stock amateur, CB and shortwave radios as well as Nextel cellular phones and more.
[ Hits: 4753 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- Coaxial Cable & Power Handling
- This calculator can be used to estimate the attenuation (dB loss), power handling capability, and transmission efficiency for some of the more popular Wireless Communications and MIL Spec cables at the frequency of interest
[ Hits: 1015 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Why grounding
- Overvoltage protection, Voltage stabilization, Grounding in wiring, Ground wire resistance
[ Hits: 1587 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7519 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termswire for long wire anten 2-wire to 3 wire ac cord mic wire 11 m wire guy wire 4 wire wire end fed wire 2m wire what wire goes where tri wire 80 m three wire end fed 40m wire 3 guy wire ez-wire
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links