and 4 categories
about wire on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev]
... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Antennas : Baluns Antennas : Dipole Antennas : Feed Lines : Open Wire Antennas : Helical Antennas : HexBeam Antennas : Horn Antennas : Portable Antennas : WiFi
Antennas : Wire Internet and Radio : Police Scanners
- Helical Antenna for 2.4 GHz and 802.11b
- The following page details construction of a Helical antenna based on the superb design by Jason Hecker.
[ Hits: 5005 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 69522 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 36237 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- A Tincan feed for 2.45Ghz
- Construction details for a simple but effective antenna for 2.45Ghz wireless lan use.
[ Hits: 6427 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 8995 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 26266 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 5.48 ]
- Pringles Yagi Antenna
- Design and build a Pringles Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz.
[ Hits: 7723 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Building Helical Antennas - Seattle Wireless
- Photos and comments on building an helical antenna for wifi
[ Hits: 17507 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4584 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
[ Hits: 7960 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SardineCanAntenna - Seattle Wireless
- Sardine Can Antenna. is a BiQuad or Bi circle - wire length each side (8 x 1/4 waves ) 31 mm
[ Hits: 6828 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.61 ]
- DirectionalBiQuad - Seattle Wireless
- A biquad is a fairly powerful antenna which is relatively easy to construct, with impressive performance for their size. A link greater than 5 miles can be made with a pair of these as a stand-alone antenna and a Prism2 100mW card, provided you keep coax short, and your line-of-sight is clear.
[ Hits: 9378 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- MicroTV Aerial - Seattle Wireless
- Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz band
[ Hits: 5207 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antenna
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
[ Hits: 34828 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 5.46 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links