Search Results for "with 450 ohm ladder line"5 links
- 80m Vertical Loop
- The configuration of this antenna is a triangle with apex in the top of a very tall tree. The antenna is fed at a bottom corner using 450 ohm ladder line.
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Portable 2 Meter J-Pole
- This is a simple portable 2-meter J-Pole antenna. You start with a piece of 450-Ohm Ladder Line
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 88409 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1175 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ZS6BKW Antenna
- How to Build a ZS6BKW Antenna, an optimised version of the popular G5RV multiband Antenna, basically a random length dipole with a 450 Ohm ladder line acting as a 1:1 transformer by VK4MDX
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]