Palomar Amateur Radio Club
- The Palomar Amateur Radio Club ("PARC"), in existence since 1936, serves the Amateur Radio community of San Diego County California with repeaters located on Palomar Mountain
Calnet Repeater Group
- Calnet a multi repeater amateur radio system serving most of California and parts of Nevada. The Calnet system consists of numerous fulltime linked 440 MHz repeaters connecting San Diego to San Francisco and Lake Tahoe.
N4EH Lake Monroe Amateur Radio Society
- The Lake Monroe Amateur Radio Society serves Seminole County and Central Florida, operating two 2 meter repeaters on 147.285 +600 and on 146.805 -600
W4RYZ Panama City Amateur Radio Club
- Founded in the 1950s, the Panama City Amateur Radio Club is a warm, relaxing haven for Bay County amateur radio operators to meet, chat, and eyeball folk they talk to on simplex and local repeaters during the week.
TCRC -- Twin Cities Repeater Club
- The Twin Cities Repeater Club (TCRC) is a charitable public service organization, incorporated as a non-profit Minnesota corporation, that owns four VHF and UHF repeaters in the Minneapolis/Saint Paul metropolitan area.
Peekskill - Cortlandt Amateur Radio Association
- The Peekskill / Cortlandt Amateur Radio Association, Inc. (PCARA) is a Volunteer Non-Profit Community Service Organization Serving the Greater Peekskill / Cortlandt Area of Westchester and Putnam Counties in New York State.
PCARA operates three voice repeaters in the Northern Westchester / Southern Putnam County region of New York State.
WNYDXA Western New York DX Assocation
- The Western New York DX Association is dedicated to the improvement of each memberís DX-ing skills and to helping each other become more proficient DX operators.
WA6TWF Super System
- The Super System has three repeaters on Santiago Peak, one in Anaheim, Orange, Santa Ana, Palos Verdes, L.A., Mt. Wilson, Fullerton, Pleasants Peak, and two in downtown Honolulu. Most of these repeaters have autopatch.
- Manufacturer's representative of wireless communication radio equipment, 2-way radio sales, land mobile radio sales, repeaters, duplexers, antennas, pl tone, hf, vhf and uhf data modems and LAN ethernet radio modems for commercial and amateur radio users.
The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.