W9VMW Cass County Amateur Radio ClubPriority listing
- The Cass County Amateur Radio Club is a Non-Profit Organization serving Logansport, Indiana 46947. The CCARC participates in ARES Nets, Skywarn Nets and Field Day and has 2m repeaters at 147.18 MHz, 145.23 MHz, and 145.35 MHz and a 70cm repeater at 443.65 MHz.
AARC Anne Arundel Amateur Radio Club
- Public service, repeaters, elmer program, training and testing. Programs for kids, YLs, OMs, new hams and old. Contesting, kit building, fun and fellowship. Meetings on the first and third Thursday evenings.
Te RADAR grou
- The RACES ARES Disaster Assistance Repeaters (RADAR) group was formed by a team of amateur radio operators dedicated to providing high quality repeater communications for amateurs involved in public service communications or response to emergency/disaster situations.
The Las Vegas Radio Amateur Club
- The Las Vegas Radio Amateur Club operates the K7UGE repeaters on 146.94 and and 448.500.
Repeater is located on top of the Las Vegas Hilton Hotel & Casino, the UHF repeater is located on top of the Tropicana Hotel & Casino.
Repeater and Broadcast Transmitter Database
- Searchable database of amateur repeaters and broadcast transmitters. The database covers the fifty U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and the ten Canadian provinces.
Arizona Repeaters Directory
- Arizona repeaters sorted by counties, with location maps! Also includes Robet's List of verified Arizona scanner frequencies.
St. Louis Repeater, Inc.
- St. Louis Repeater runs four repeaters in the St. Louis Metro Area, including two with autopatch capability.
PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.