BoatAnchor Manual Archive - BAMA
- The manuals in this archive are available to all who enjoy working on and restoring old tube type amateur radio equipment and short wave receivers. Hundreds of boatanchor manuals
Hoosier DX and Contest Club
- An Indianapolis club specializing in working contests, both CW and SSB, chasing worldwide DX, and supporting DXpeditions. Please drop by one of our meetings and join the fun!
W9PVR Pine Valley Repeater ARC
- Pine Valley Repeater Amateur Radio Club Richland County ARES/RACES
Serving Richland County with Sky warn Storm spotters and communications were needed. Working with Emergency Management and other emergency services.
The DK5YA Vhfdx Page
- The DK5YA Vhfdx Site is dedicated to the serious VHFDXer, serving the Web for more than 5 years for all of those working Aurora, Meteorscatter, FAI, EME, Tropo, TEP etc. on 50 MHZ and up.
MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
- DXSpotter is a commercial Win32 HAM radio application for working with DX Clusters by using TCP/IP protocol for communications. It is adapted to satisfy most DXer's needs.
DXSpotter includes 2 programs in one: DXSpotter for connections via telnet protocol to more than 200 DX Clusters, and DXSpotter-Summit for connections to OH2AQ's WEB cluster DXSummit page with automatic page refresh (minimum period 1 minute).
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.