Search Results for "working satellites"6 links
- Handheld Yagi
- This is the handheld yagi can be used for working satellites when mobile. Offer 420 - 450 MHz 70cm bandwidth and the worst SWR is 1.3:1
[ Hits: 2560 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Types of Antennas for Satellites
- What type of antenna should I get? Well, the best type of antenna for working the OSCAR satellites are circular polarized antennas
[ Hits: 4570 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- The Case For Polarization Switching
- WD0E, argues that the best antennas for working the most satellites are circularly polarized antennas that can be switched from right-hand-circular to left-hand-circular polarization.
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The $4.00 Ham Radio Satellite Antenna
- Simple, inexpensive and lots of fun! Here is an easy to make home brew antenna that can get you on the air working satellites or be built for use as a portable hand held antenna to extend the range of your HT.
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A multi-purpose portable setup
- Working low-earth orbit satellites from any place
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.
[ Hits: 8785 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.94 ]