x 7 antenna365 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160M antenna for small lots or gardens
- Small & practical DIY inverted U antenna.
This design worked very well during the
2017 CQWW 160M SSB contest.
[ Hits: 697 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Delta Loop for 7 Mhz band
- Antenna experiment - Delta Loop for 7 Mhz band by AG1LE
[ Hits: 1666 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 7 element Yagi Antenna for 50 MHz
- 50 MHz extended 6-7 element ZX-Yagi antenna. Dimensions for the 7 elements and information on performance of a 2 stacked antennas featuring a total max gain of 20.8 dBi
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Double Bazooka Antenna
- A Bulgarian bazooka antenna project by LZ2ZK
[ Hits: 1758 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Coax Bazooka type antenna
- 2 metre and 70 cm Coaxial Dipoles, Double Bazooka type
[ Hits: 2882 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Home Made HexBeam Antenna
- A long picture gallery of a homebrew hexbeam antenna project
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The CE0Y 7 m Triple Leg
- The supporting structure is a 15-m-glassfibre mast of DX-Wire. The antenna can be used on all bands from 10 to 40 m.
[ Hits: 701 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dual Quad Antenna
- Cheap but effective multiband quad antenna covering the entire horizon on 10-12-15-17-20m bands.
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Dual Band Satellite Yagi
- The antenna is a VHF side is a 2m moxon, tuned on 145.825 MHz. The driven element of the moxon couples to a driven element for a 5 element 70cms Yagi, tuned on 436.5 MHz.
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tuning HF Coaxial Antenna Traps
- The problem with making your own trapped HF antennas is usually getting the coaxial traps tuned to frequency.
[ Hits: 1952 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 70cms and 2m Dual Band Aerial
- A prototype antenna built using a single approx. 2.3 meter length of 4mm stainless steel wire
[ Hits: 2279 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W3EDP and grounding
- Discussion on W3EDP Antenna and grounding
[ Hits: 808 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The vertical Double-Zepp
- The vertical Double-Zepp 2x7 m is a very simple, effective 8-Band-antenna. The end of the Dipol must be 5-10 m above the ground
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The ZS6BKW wire antenna
- A ZS6BKW antenna experience and comparison over an OCF dipole by F4FHH
[ Hits: 2212 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TP2CE/B on 28.222.8 Mhz, 450 mW, Antenna GR R-7000 from France
[ Hits: 80 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hex Beam SP7IDX
- Manufacture HF radio antennas for sale to the amateur radio community, hexagonal beams, parts and accessories.
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna parts for self construction, especially for VHF and UHF Yagis designed by Martin Steyer, DK7ZB, coax cables, connectors, aluminium tubes-
[ Hits: 726 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ICNIRPcalc allows you to calculate safety distances for many know amateur radio antennas with respect to ICNIRP limits by DL9KCE
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Cheap & Easy 2.4GHz Feed
- The KI7CX 2.4 GHz Cheap & Easy antenna/feed
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XPhase - Interference reduction
- The function of the XPhase is based on the fact that the interfering signal, received by an auxiliary antenna, is added phase-shifted to the signal received from the main antenna. When the phase-shift is more or less 180°, the interfering signal is canceled out.
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 scanner antenna from old tv antenna antenna analyzer antenna 78 mhz antenna antenna 30m edz antenna antenna 40 80 m rod antenna 40 mtr antenna 900 antenna antenna tv eha antenna ewe antenna owa-antenna cd antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links