Search Results for "x 7 antenna"313 links - and 1 categories
- HyLaunch - Antenna Launching System
- The HyLaunch, Build a Compact, Integrated Antenna Launching System by Bill Jones, KD7S, Getting a portable antenna into the top of a high tree can be a real challenge without the right tools.
[ Hits: 1607 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Launching for Serious Practitioners
- Over the years, I've been developing a negative relationship with trees. I'm all in favor of trees when they mind their own business in forests. It's when they purport to serve as antenna support structures that things fall apart. Russ AA7QU
[ Hits: 1162 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 17 Meter Coaxial Moxon Antenna
- 17 m reduced size coaxial moxon rectangle, an exercise with an MFJ 259B plans by N0KHQ
[ Hits: 11206 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4053 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6143 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5086 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna for ham radio - 40 meter band in spanish
[ Hits: 30150 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 8.58 ]
- VE7CA 6m antennas
- Quad and Yagi portable antennas for 50 mhz by VE7CA
[ Hits: 4721 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.15 ]
- 70 cm ATV Antennas
- Home made antennas, ATV stuff, 70 cm antennas, helix antennas and a lot of intresting pictures to view
[ Hits: 36779 | Votes: 94 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 22895 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Beverage switching box
- Sharing beverage antennas with this switch boxes is possible.
[ Hits: 4791 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- G5RV on 75m and 40m
- Why the G5RV is a good antenna on 75m and 40m
[ Hits: 3185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Stacked 3-Element J-Pole
- Plan and photos of a stacked 3 element jpole antenna
[ Hits: 9310 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- Ladder line J-Pole
- Building a VHF or UHF Ladder Line J-Pole Antenna
[ Hits: 822 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antennas for 136kHz
- A very long and exaustive documentation on building antennas for 136 khz. Includes links to antenna design software for longwave
[ Hits: 4347 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A Magnetic Loop antenna for 7-21 mhz
- If you find external wire antennas obtrusive for amateur radio or short wave listening, then this is the antenna for you, is just 1 meter diameter
[ Hits: 3269 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 5768 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- KS7J 5-band Cubex Quad
- KS7J's Cubex 5-Band Quad, tests, pictures and modification of this five bands quad antenna
[ Hits: 2497 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 39839 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SWL antenna distribution system
- A methodology for connecting multiple LF/MF/HF receivers to a single antenna via readily available and inexpensive 75-ohm TV cable. Custom made baluns and splitters provide impedance matching and prevent interaction between receivers.
[ Hits: 1228 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23547 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.77 ]
- W8ZR High-Power Antenna Tuner
- This homebrew legal-limit antenna tuner is based on the famous "Ultimate Transmatch" introduced by the late Lew McCoy, W1ICP. The Ultimate Transmatch was described in the "Beginner and Novice" section of the July 1970 QST (Page 24).
[ Hits: 10386 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1837 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2571 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1712 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
x 7 antenna
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna 5.8 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna end-fed antenna tv antenna 70 mhz antenna cb antenna dx antenna 40m antenna dx 40m antenna 144 440 144 mhz antenna antenna am antenna gps antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links